End of friendships

Detention with the Kingkas

Jaerin's POV

I didn't expect those word to come out of my mouth. I don't know why, but I feel like it's the right thing to say..

"What?" my friends asked at the same time.

"Sweetie, why would you want to transfer?" My mom asked

" It's just I don't think I can face both of them." 

"Look Jaerin, I know that it's hard, but........." Yerin started, but stopped to whipe her tears away

"Is that what you want?" Jae ah asked wit a hint of anger in her voice

"No, but it's the only way" I answered

"Only way?, You're going to to transfer school to avoid your problems?" Yerin cried

"What do you want me to do?!?!?!?" I snapped

"I don't know, face it like a normal person would!" Jae ah snapped back

"Are you serious?"  You think it's just that easy?, I was Jae ah!, I got pregnant, and lost my child  at a really young age, I tried ... For the past couple of years, I tired to live my life as if nothing happened, But Jae ah it's not that easy, do you know how much tears I shed every night  before I go to sleep?, Do you know how hard it is for me to go to sleep without having the urge to see my baby, just so I could hug him and let him know that I love him and how sorry I am for being so careless?, I want to transfer school, so that I don't have to see both Kevin, and Hanbyul...... so that I don't have to feel as guilty than I am now." I was crying so hard that I fell on my knee s. Of all people I thought they're the ones who's going to have my back  in this kind of situation.

"How can you call yourselves best friends?" I asked, to be honest I didn't planned to say that, I know that i just cross the line..... But I'll say whatever I need to say to make them hate me.... I don't want them to hate me, but this is the only way for me to transfer without having any regrets

" I can't believe you, After all the stuff  the three of us have been through, you're just going to ask us that question?, We didn't want you to transfer, because we don't want to be separated from you. Because we love you, and we don't want you to go through rough times all by yourself. you have us, EXO, B.A.P, especially your family. There's no need for you to transfer" Yerin explained as tears roll down her cheeks.

"If you really are there for me. It wont matter where I am, or which school I go to. So stop telling me what to do" I said bitterly.....

 

Author's POV

Both Yerin and Jae ah were shocked with what Jaerin just said. They were hurt, never have they expected to hear those words from Jaerin.

" BAd friends?, Jaerin you might want to recall all the good, and rough times we went through together since we were little till now, all the sacrifices we did for you, let's see if you still dare call us bad friends" Yerin said, but this time no tears fell, she just had a poker face 

"You know what? Go ahead, transfer to a different school, maybe you'll find better friends than us..... from now on forward, forget that we even exist, I don't think you would want to have memories of  your oh-so-called bad friends on your new school" Jae ah forced a smirk as she,and Yerin left the Park's resident.

Jaerin wants to cry. At that moment all she wanted to do was go back to the time they were still eating. She knew she shouldn't have told her mom she wanted to transfer  She wishes her friends could understand her, Now she's stuck in this situation she didn't want t be in. She wanted to chase after her friends, and tell them that she didn't mean all the things she just said, but she knew that she messed up everything, and now she just lost 2 important people in her life.

(Jae ah And Yerin) 

Both girls decided to stay in the park near Jaerin's house...

"What now?" Yerin asked

"What do you mean?" 

"What happen to our friendships now? Yerin started to cry again

"Hey, I'm still here, Do you prefer to be Jaerin?" Jae ah asked as she hid both her arms behind her back, and secretly crossed her fingers hoping for yerin to say NO.

" I don't, I rather have both of you, I love you guys, you know that my parents barely pay any attention to me, and now I have to lose Jaerin too..... But since she's not our friend anymore promise me that you'll never get tired of me, Promise me that you will warn me when you start to get annoyed with me, so I can stop, Promise me -"

"I promise, but you have to promise me the same thing" Jae ah said in a serious tone.

"I promise"

***************************************************************************************************

A/N

Hey guys,  So here's a short update.... I was supposed to update over the weekend, but I was busy, and I still am, but I feel like I just had to update..... I actually have to this during DETENTION, which I wont get out of till 5:30,  but to be honest I don't mind staying a little longer since our teacher is letting us do whatever we want ( cool right ) and the good thing is that I'm here with some of my friends......

So just in case you're wondering why I'm here, don't worry I didn't do anything bad... I just have to make up some of the days I missed last year... That's right Authornim is a lazy butthead, but I set a goal this year since I'm a junior,and I just hope this year will be better for me.

Anyways what do you think about this chapter?, whose side are you guys on?? should I write about EXO, and BAP's POV about this Chapter?

That's pretty much it for this chapter.... I hope you guys enjoyed :)