Chapter 4

Undesirable Love

- A small flashback in what happen in chapter 3, SHINee ate dinner with you at your home and then, the next day all of you are going to lotte world! –

When you are in SHINee’s van, Jonghyun said “ give us your number so that if we get lost in lotte world because of some other reasons, we are able to contact you “ You nodded your head and gave your number to the SHINee members. Once the van reached at lotte world you wear your cap and get down the van. And you and SHINee started taking photos and played around

---2 Hours past----

Key said “ I’m thirsty, I will go get you guys some drinks “ and key look at you and said “ YeJin, what drinks do you want? “ You smile to key and said “ I will go with you instead! “ Key nodded his head and both of you went and headed to buy some drinks for the other members. After you brought the drinks you went back to find the other SHINee member along with key. When you handed the drink over to Minho you tripped and Minho hold onto you and say “ you really need to know how to take care of yourself “ you say “ Thank you oppa, I will “ Just then your phone ring and your ringtone was EXO peter pan even though you love SHINee a lot, after you ended your phone call, Taemin say “ you like EXO? “ you nodded your head and say “ Yea! “ Onew ask “ Which member in EXO do you like the most? “ You smile and say “ Baekhyun oppa and Luhan oppa! “ Taemin said “ Oh, I thought you would like Kai the most” I smile to Taemin and say “ Is it because Kai oppa is your good friend? “ Before Taemin a fan spotted SHINee!! And the fangirl shouted out “ OMG! SHINee IS WITH A GIRL!! “ At that moment you froze and Jonghyun pulled you and both of you ran at your fastest speed, the other 4 members ran in different directions. After running very far away from lotte world, you and Jonghyun ended up in a very remote place.

*Jonghyun’s POV*

My god……. Why did I felt like I have to protect her?

You and Jonghyun panted and you lean behind the wall and jonghyun hands were on the wall and his face was so close to you that you could feel his breath. At the moment you hold on your hands and look up into Jonghyun’s eye and Jonghyun move a little closer to you…… But suddenly it rain heavily, and you and Jonghyun rushed into a abandon house, after that you and jonghyun sat quietly in the house and Jonghyun said “ are you cold ? “ you shake your head and say “ I’m alright “ but after saying this you sneeze and Jonghyun took off his jacket and gave it to you and say “ just keep it on “ Once the rain stop Jonghyun and you get out of the house and Jonghyun loses his stand and …………….

[Author’s note : Hi! Here is the next chapter, I have make Jonghyun the lead because Jonghyun is winning more votes than the other members! Sorry for any wrong words/ spelling error] So sorry that this chapter is so short TT