Chapter 1

Undesirable Love

“ Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho, Lee Taemin, SHINee! “ You said this while you were “ sleep talking “ and suddenly you omma came in and say “ Wake up already! Time for school! “ You suddenly woke up and said “ Arraso “ You went to the toilet and wash up and you went to take your school uniform and after that you went down to have your breakfast. Once you are done with your breakfast you said “ Omma, appa I will now go to school. “ Your omma and appa nodded their head and you headed out. After you left home you walk to your nearest bus stop to wait for the bus and you took out your ipod and play *SHINee – Why so serious * song. Just then the bus came you took the bus.

---When you are in school ---

You walk quietly to the classroom as you didn’t have any close friends with you, just then when you entered your class, 1 bunch of girls were holding a banner and the words on the banner was “ SHINee Fighting! Saranghaeyo “ and you were puzzled because you didn’t you know why did those girls took the banner just then you walk over and ask “ Why are you guys taking the banner? “ 1 girl replied “ You didn’t know SHINee is transferring school and they are coming to our school to study and they are coming to our class! “ You look at said “ SERIOUS?! “ The girl said “ Ya! Can you now please get out of here, I don’t want to see your face! “ You quietly walk back to your seat and sit down. Just then your teacher came in and say “ Class! Attention, we have 5 guys who are coming in to our class and please take good care of them “ Just then ….. SHINee came in and greeted the entire class with their greetings “안녕하세요 빛나는 샤이니 입니다!! (Annyeong haseyo bitnaneun SHINee imnida) “ and the class went into chaos! And then the bunch of girls shouted out “샤이니 와이팅! 사랑해요! (SHINee Fighting! We love you) “ SHINee smile to those girls and the girls was so happy. The teacher then said “ SHINee, please have a seat “ and the 5 boys saw that you have 5 empty seats beside you and then went over and sit beside you.

*YeJin/You POV *

OH MY GOD! IS SHINee SITTING BESIDE ME?! OH MY GOD! I’M DYING!

 ----Short information, YeJin/Your favorite SHINee member is Onew! ----

You slowly turn your head over and saw Onew sitting next to you and you smile to him and you felt like you were dying! And Onew suddenly spoke up to you and said “안녕하세요!  Are you a fan of SHINee? “ You look up and you were bushing and said “ Yes, I’m a fan of SHINee “ and after you said that the other SHINee member turn and look at you and Kibum suddenly said “ Hi! “ and suddenly said “ Hi oppa! “ Kibum then said “ Haha, now get back to studies and no peeping at us okay? “ You nodded your head and your hand was covering your face because you were totally shock by Kibum’s word.

----Break time ----

Many fans were gathering outside your classroom and you felt uncomfortable and you quickly went to your quiet place that no one knows where that is and you brought your lunch box along. You stood up from your seat and Taemin was quietly following you because Taemin dislike such noises like this when the fans scream so loud. When you reach the rooftop Taemin suddenly spoke up “ Woah, our school has such quiet and beautiful place “ you turn around and you spotted Taemin and you quickly said “ Oppa…. “ Taemin said “ Relax, I just want to find some quiet place, you wouldn’t mind me being here right?” You shake your head and said “ Of course, I wouldn’t mind “ Just before as you wanted to speak to Taemin, Taemin’s phone ring and Taemin pick up and Taemin said “ Hyung! I’m up at the rooftop, do you guys want to come up? The air is fresher here and no fans are up here expect the girl we were sitting with in class “ after saying that Taemin cut off the phone and put his phone into his pocket and Taemin walk closer to you and said “ What is your name? “ You step back a little as you were shock and a little scared because for the first time in your life you saw a idol standing so close to you. You look up and say “ My name is Han YeJin “ Taemin said “ Such a nice name “ you smile and said “ Thank you “ Just then the other 4 members came up the rooftop and Onew shouted “ Taemin yah! “ Taemin and you turn back and saw the other 4 members, Jonghyun said “ Oh! It’s that girl that we sat in class with “ Jonghyun and the other members walk towards you and blushed again. Key said “ Haha, you are blushing for the 2nd time. So, what is your name? “ You said “ My name is Han YeJin “ Minho said “ Yejin? Quite a sweet name. “ Suddenly onew interrupted and said “ I’m so hungry” after hearing this you quickly went your bag and took out the lunch box your omma prepared and pass it to onew and said “ Oppa….. You can eat my lunch box first, since you are hungry “ Onew said “ If I eat your lunch box, then what are you going to eat then?” You said “ Is okay, I’m not hungry. You can have it first. “ Onew then say “ Thank you. “ and open your lunch box and eat the food prepared by omma and the other members were sharing food with onew as well. Just then you wanted to go to the railing to look at the fans gathering below and you lose grip and you were going to fall down and jonghyun rushed over and his hands were on your waist and he hugged you from the back,  and pulled you down……

[Author’s note: Hello! This is chapter 1! I hope it is not too boring, and sorry for any missing words/wrong spelling! Please enjoy and subscribe and lastly remember to help me upvote this story! ]

*Short notice ; The results for the poll(currently) is jonghyun and taemin having the same votes so do vote!