t h r e e

Somehow, Somewhere

.


T H R E E

---


 


[Sun Mi’s POV]
 

 ss6.jpg picture by sunny5495


I hummed to myself and skipped to our house.

After removing my jacket, gloves, scarf, boots, and hat, I went into the nearest bathroom to wash my face (because this named Lee Dong Hae threw snow at it) with warm water.

The washrooms were really big, and I really liked them.

You could spend a whole day in there!


So there I was, scrubbing my cheeks with the cleanser, the foamy thing covering most of my face, when someone walked out from the shower.

I didn’t notice at first.

But then the person yelled, “AH, GHOST! HELP HELP HELP!!!”

So I turned to see who it was, because that voice sounded like it belonged to a certain fishy idiot. Sure enough, there was Dong Hae screaming – in nothing but a towel – for his life. Of course it wasn’t the first time I saw a guy’s upper body (I mean, I live in the same house with thirteen guys), so I decided to scare him.

 




ROOAHHHR!” I used my monster voice.

This guy was unbelievably stupid to have actually thought that I was a ghost in the first place.

Lee Dong Hae,” I switched to a shrilly voice. “Today is the end of your life! Mooo-hahahahaha!”

But, SERIOUSLY, I regret the fact that I did that.

Because now, my innocent eyes are ruined after he dropped his towel to run for his life.

 

 

And yes, I saw it.

 

Everything.

 

 

I’M TOO YOUNG FOR THAT, OH DEAR LORD!

I should never have bothered with this joke.

 


My eyes were still really wide open by dinner time and I now have a huge headache.

After I washed off my face that afternoon, I tried my best to erase that image, but I think my brain decided to malfunction.

All of us sat there at the huge table ready to eat, when Dong Hae suddenly exclaimed, “I SAW A GHOST IN THE BATHROOM THIS AFTERNOON!!!”

I nearly spat out the seafood noodle soup in my mouth.

I wanted to slap myself right then.

 

This Lee Dong Hae surely will die in my hands!
 


“What the hell?” Ye Sung muttered.

Kyu Hyun choked on his noodles.

Ryeo Wook had accidentally spilt his juice.

The rest of them were laughing at how stupid Dong Hae was.

 

IT’S TRUE, I SAW IT! IT WAS A LITTLE GIRL WITH A WHITE FACE AND EVERYTHING!!!” Dong Hae tried to explain.

 

“Okay first of all,” Lee Teuk began, “Just because you saw a white face, it doesn’t mean that it was a ghost. I mean, are you sure? Because, you know, there’s this thing called face cleanser, I’m sure you use it too. And second of all, wasn’t she like, wearing HUMAN clothes?”

“You know, Lee Teuk hyung is probably right.” Kang In nodded.

Shin Dong slurped his noodles. “It was probably one of the girls.”

“Of course, you know I’m right. I’m the oldest here. I’m the smartest too!” Lee Teuk boasted.

“Nuh-uh. Si Won is the smartest here.”

"No, I am." Kyu Hyun smiled.

 

So all thirteen guys looked at us girls.

“Was it any of you guys?” Si Won, a.k.a, Mister Smart Guy, questioned.

“Nope, not me.” Ye Eun continued eating.

“I was with Sung Min, right oppa?” Yoo Bin looked at him.

Sung Min nodded. “Yeah.”

“It wasn’t me. I was watching TV with Ki Bum.” So Hee exclaimed.

“I haven’t been to the bathroom since this morning.” Sun Ye shrugged.

“Hyo Ri nuna is out with Min Woo hyung right now, so it can’t be her–”

Smart Guy Si Won logically explained.

But. Eun Hyuk cut him off...

 

 

“HOLY , IS THAT A METEOR?!!!”

 

 

Everyone ran to the nearest window and watched in amazement as it passed by.

Whew,’ I thought to myself. ‘They didn’t ask me.’

“Wow, life on Mars is so exciting!” Eun Hyuk clapped, and everyone else sat back down, eating.

“Anyways, Sun Mi? Was it you then?” Sung Min asked.

 


Oh.

Damn it.



 

“Oh... hah! Who? Me? No!”

“Then it was probably a ghost.” Lee Teuk concluded, which earned him a smack from Hee Chul.

“Babo. Of course it wasn’t a ghost!”

 


Without another word, Dong Hae dragged me straight to his room.

“It was you wasn’t it?” He eyed me suspiciously.

“N-No! It wasn’t. As a matter of fact, I saw So Hee heading towards the bathroom on my way in. So yeah, now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going back to the kitch– ”

“Aishh, just stop it already, Sun– hey, what’s your last name again?”

Dong Hae paused and tried to think.

 

“It’s Sun.”

 

“So your name is Sun Sun Mi?” He looked at me like I was crazy. “What kind of a name is that?”

“No, it’s just Sun Mi!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Oh, I see, then– HEY WAIT A MINUTE!” He got all spazzy again. “TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW!”

“I saw you.”

“And?”

“Your... thing.”

 

His eyes widened.

I walked a couple steps forward and patted his head, messed up his hair, turned around

Then I ran for my life.


 


[Dong Hae’s POV]

 

 ss8.jpg

 

I went straight to my room, and found that Si Won was already there, sitting on the bottom floor our bunk bed (which is where I usually sleep, because I don’t like heights), drinking his water from his water bottle, which I don’t even know where he got, because I’m pretty sure that we ran out of those.

“Hey, yo, fish guy.” Si Won called, gulping down water. Yeah, have fun going to the bathroom tonight.

I looked at him.

“Why’s your face all pinkish?”

“Because.” I touched my cheek.

“Because...?”

 

I paused.

There was a silence before I spoke.

 

 

“IT WAS SUN MI DAMN IT!” I held my face in my hands miserably.

 

 

Si Won, who was just about to swallow, was so shocked that the water in his mouth came out like a functioning sprinkler.

On my bed.

 

I wanted to punch him.

But he was so much stronger than me, so I tried to hold it back.

 

“What?!” He looked at me in disbelief. “But you were running out ! So she saw?!”

“HEY WATCH WHERE YOU SPIT YOU  wait a minute, how did you know I had no clothes on?!”

I glared at him.

 

“Easy.” He grinned. “I saw too.”

 

“YOU WHAT?!!! WHO ELSE DID?”

“Just me. No one else. Geez, it’s not like you haven’t seen me .”

 

But then, Han Kyung came in the room.

 

“Dong Hae-yah,” He spoke with his Chinese accent. “You know that you’re supposed to wear clothes when you come out of the shower, right?”

 

 

I looked at him,

and then Si Won,

and the Han Kyung again,

and then stopped back at Si Won.

 

 

YOU SAID NO ONE ELSE SAW!!!

 

 

“Oh, well, I didn’t think anyone else did.” Si Won shrugged. “I’ll go check if anyone else saw you.”

And he left the room running.


I climbed onto Han Kyung’s bed. “Hyung, I’m sleeping here for tonight.”

“Why?” He replied. “Then I’d have to sleep on yours, don’t I?”

“Si Won hyung sprayed water on my bed.”

“Well, in that case, I’m going to sleep in his bunk.”

Han Kyung climbed up to the top bunk and lay down.

 


It was peaceful for about another five minutes until seventeen bodies came piling into our room.

I noticed that everybody was here, even Hyo Ri nuna and Min Woo hyung, but Sun Mi was nowhere to be seen.

 

“DONG HAE WAS ?!!!” Everyone chorused in unison.

 

I slapped myself on the forehead. “You guys all saw me?”

‘No, wait a minute, if they saw, then they shouldn’t be asking...’ I thought to myself.

“No,” Sun Ye spoke. “Si Won oppa came running into the kitchen asking if anyone saw Dong Hae .”

 

My jaw dropped and I fired my best ‘I’m going to kill you’ look at Si Won, and he glanced around the room nervously before shooing everybody out.

I slumped back into Han Kyung’s bed and covered myself with the blankets.

“You,” I called, pointing at Si Won.

He looked at me uncomfortably.

 

“You’re sleeping in my wet bed tonight.”

 

ss7.jpg


---
 


But anyways, I hope you guys like the story so far.
Please comment! So I know whether people are reading this or not. :(

 


.