t w o

Somehow, Somewhere

.


T W O
---




[Sung Min’s POV]

 

 ss11.jpg

 

Hee Chul hyung is an idiot.

Dong Hae is too.


I thought he knew, that out of everybody here, Sun Mi had the worst ideas of revenge.

I sighed. I guess he had forgotten.

So many times, he just had to go bug Sun Mi.

And of course, so many times, he came back either with a bruise, messy clothes and hair, or a tired look on his face.


There are many things you need to know before going to Sun Mi.

Even though she wasn’t the meanest, moodiest, or the most evil, she was pretty unpredictable.

Now, I’m just saying this as an older brother, nothing more.


I heard another sigh nearby. Turning to my right, I saw Yoo Bin sitting by herself on the swings.

Even though there were twelve other guys here she was closer to me than any of them. We were almost best friends. Probably would be, if there were no other girls here.

I walked over and joined her. She looked like she was in another one of her ‘bad day’ modes, so I had to be careful.

 

 ss3.jpg picture by sunny5495

 

YOOOOOOOOOO BINNIE!

Oh wait... I was supposed to be careful.

“I mean. Hey, Yoo Bin. What’s up?”

 

But it was too late.

 

I could already see the steam starting to rise from the top of her head.

“Don’t you ever wonder what life would be like if we were still on earth?” She asked glumly.

“Well, of course I do. But I think this is something that we would never get to experience on earth, so why not just live it to its fullest? Aww, come on Binnie, don’t pout!” I squished her face.

She chuckled. “Sure, I don’t see why not? Thanks.”

 



[So Hee’s POV]

 

 ss1.jpg picture by sunny5495

 

I saw Hee Chul oppa...

No wait, Sun Mi told me to call him ajusshi.

Yes, so I saw ajusshi walking away from Sung Min and made his way towards me.

 

ss2.jpg picture by sunny5495

 

“So Hee-yah, aren’t you cold?”

“Aniyo! Ajusshi, you should be taking good care of your body. You’re getting old, so remember to eat those vitamins that Hyo Ri unni brought!”

I laughed evilly inside my head at the shocked expression on his face.

Immediately, he whipped out a mirror and began examining himself mumbling, slowly walking away.

“I do not look old! What’s she talking about! Pshh. She’s just a kid. NO WAIT! If I call her a kid, what does that make me?! Oh damn! It’s cold! I have to start wearing more...”

Hee Chul oppa is funny...’ I thought to myself, puffing up my cheeks.

I decided to head back to our building, where we all lived, because it was getting pretty cold.

 


The building was built by our crew here, and it does look pretty nice, if I say so myself. Some of them left and went back to earth, but almost half of them are still here.

The rooms are big, but we have to share. Hyo Ri unni and Min Woo oppa made up the roommates.

I share the room with Sun Mi and Hyo Ri unni. Ye Eun, Yoo Bin, and Sun Ye sleep in the room to the right of us. On the left of us is Sung Min, Kyu Hyun, and Eun Hyuk, and the room directly across from us is Dong Hae, Si Won, and Han Kyung. And then we have this room to the left of the room across from ours, full of annoying and talkative oppas; Hee Chul, Shin Dong, Lee Teuk, and Kang In. Then there’s the room to the right of the room across from ours, which belonged to Ki Bum, Ye Sung, Ryeo Wook, and Min Woo.

There are four bathrooms, – two on each side between the rooms – a kitchen and dining area down one side of the hall, and a living room on the other side. It’s pretty cool, just like a college dormitory.

And that’s basically it.

 

So I went to the living room, and found that Ki Bum oppa was there watching television. It seems that he didn’t go outside today.

I never really talked to him.

But then again, hardly anyone has talked to him.

He was just really quiet.

 

I sat down on the other couch and stared at the screen. It was playing reruns of Star King.

I really don’t get how all those satellite things can work here on Mars. I’m guessing they probably spent so long trying to make sure that there could be a signal here...

 



[Ki Bum’s POV]

 

 ss5.jpg picture by sunny5495

 

So Hee walked in and sat on the other couch. I could tell she was cold and tired because her face was pretty red.

I took the blanket that was next to me and threw it at her.

She was so startled that she nearly fell off the couch.

 

“I know you’re cold. So use it.”

 

She was surprised. “You talked!”

Then she began smiling like some idiot.

I was confused. “Uhmm... Yes, I talk? Because I’m human too, you know?”

She shot me a ‘duh!’ look.

“Yeah, but you barely talk. Ever. So yeah.” She flashed a grin at me.

I gave her my sarcastic smile and turned back to the TV.


 


[Dong Hae’s POV]

 

ss4.jpg picture by sunny5495

 

I hate Sun Mi. I hate Sun Mi. I hate Sun Mi.

Remind me why I threw that snowball at her again?

That girl nearly killed me!

If Hee Chul hyung hadn’t slapped me (damn does that guy slap hard!) on the back, I’m sure my life would have ended right there, at the young age of twenty-three.

I went into my room, grabbed some dry clothes and went to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

By this time, everyone was already starting to come back inside, so if I didn’t take one now, there would be no more bathrooms left.

Boy, does a warm shower feel grrreat!


---
 

.