o n e

Somehow, Somewhere

.


O N E
---




January, 2021




[Yoo Bin’s POV]
 

ss10.jpg


It’s been almost twelve years...


Twelve years since we left earth.


The reason I didn’t like this at all is because every single day, I saw the same seventeen faces.

It wasn’t fun at all, because I’m the kind of person who likes to experience change.

I looked up at the snowing sky and swung myself on the swing set.


I wonder what’ll happen this year...





[Sun Mi’s POV]
 

 ss9.jpg


I walked along the man made path to the man made park, where everyone else was.

Yup, practically everything here was built by the crew that had come with us from earth.

I don’t really remember clearly what it was like in the winter on earth, but I can tell you that Mars was waaay colder all year around. It probably would be even colder if it wasn’t for the huge furnace that our crew brought over. It’s placed somewhere so that we can live here more comfortably without freezing to death.


I smiled at the sight of everybody laughing and playing in the snow.

I saw some of the boys having a snowball fight, and decided to go join them.


Did you know?

I like hanging out with the boys.

They’re not too prissy, or emotional when I’m with them, unlike some girls. Not that I've met any of them, though.


Bending down, I started to back some snow together.

“Heads up, Mimi!”

I knew that the voice belonged to Sung Min. He was the only one that called me ‘Mimi’.

I got up and turned around with my snowball already in my hands, but before I had the time to throw, I felt a huge impact on the left side of my head and fell down.

“Aishh!” I held my hand in pain. I’m going to kill whoever did that.

Sung Min oppa came running over, along with Hee Chul.

 

“Sun Mi-yah, are you okay?” Hee Chul oppa asked me. Actually, I could even call him ajusshi. He was ten whole years older than me anyways.

“I’m... fine.” I shook my head to get rid of the snow. “Do you know who threw that?” I asked as playful anger swiped across my face.

Hee Chul patted my head. “It was Dong Hae.” He smiled as if nothing was wrong. Sure enough, I saw Dong Hae slowly backing away to the swings.

But then Heechul oppa's smile faltered.

“Hyung!” Sung Min elbowed Hee Chul. “She’s going to ki– ”

Finally, Hee Chul realized what he had done. He gasped and held his hand to his forhead.

“Oh no...” I heard Hee Chul talking to himself. “She’s going to kill him!”

“Uh, HAHAHAHA!” I laughed nervously. They've figured it out?

“Don’t worry, guys! I wouldn’t do anything that bad to him.” I smiled sweetly and started to chase after Dong Hae.

 

Dong Hae saw me and started tried to run further, but of course I was faster, so he didn’t get far before I jumped on him and tackled him to the ground.

I trapped him under me – with him facing the snow beneath us – with my knees.

“Oof!” I heard him grunt. “Were you always this violent?!”

He thought for a moment. “Oh wait, I take that back. You definitely were.”

“LEE DONG HAE! YOU’RE SO DEAD TODAY!”

I lifted his thick jacket from the collar and began stuffing snow down his shirt. After a couple of handfuls, I heard him yelp.

 

“YAH! WERE YOU PUTTING SNOW DOWN MY SHIRT?!!!”

Dong Hae gaped as he struggled to get the snow out, but I kept filling it.

“HAHAHA! That’s what you get for ruining my beautiful face!” I smirked.

 

ss12.jpg

 

Now, I could tell he was trying his hardest to hold in his laughter, but being the stupid idiot that he was, he failed miserably. Soon, he had his eyes shut, head back, and he was laughing so hard I swore I saw tears coming out.

“Beautiful?! Your face?! Actually, I think your face is the farthest thing from beautiful!” He continued to laugh.

“Hmph! OH YEAH, TAKE THIS!” I grabbed a handful of snow and shoved it in his open mouth.

 

He shut up instantly, and choked on the snow. I lowered my head to look at him and chuckled to myself at the sight. Dong Hae blinked twice and his eyes were large and round, staring back at me. I pulled on his cheek, stuck my tongue out at him, got up, and left.


Well done, Sun Mi. Well done.’ I smirked to myself.


I could hear Dong Hae spitting, and trying to get the snow out from his shirt.

Feeling accomplished, I proudly walked over to Sun Ye unni.


Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Sung Min smacking Hee Chul on the head.

“I told you, you shouldn’t have said it, idiot!”


---


I’m really not that good at writing funny stories...
But I decided to try. Don’t blame me for it if it turns out stupid and weird.
Lol. Anyways, I’ll try to update soon!~

 


.