35

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

“How about the movies?” I suggested.

“Why not?” He smiled as he put his arm around me and walked towards the movie theater. As we walked to the movie theater there weren’t that many movies out yet, most of the movies were horror. But the movie that caught my eye was Mama, I saw the trailer for that movie. Man I even got scared just seeing the trailer. “What about Mama?” Jongup asked.

“Mama?” I stuttered.

“Yeah, it’s a scary movie though. Do you like scary movies?” He asked.

“No, not really. I got scared watching the trailer I’m a scardy cat.” I confessed.

“Don’t worry, I am too, let’s face this together.” He smiled as he held my hand.

“Okay, there’s a first for everything right?” I smiled as we walked towards the ticket booth and bought a few drinks and some candy. As we got everything we walked into the theater, the movie was about to start in 2 minutes. We hurried and found two empty seats. As the movie started I was already so nervous, this is why I never watch horror movies. I know they’re not real but after the movie my mind makes stories about me being attacked or scared by the creature which lasts for a few days. I remember when I watched the Grudge, I was terrified for days. I was scared that she would crawl under my bed sheets and drag me under. I almost didn’t sleep at all.

As the movie went deeper into the story it scared me making me scream and holding onto Jongup’s arm. “I’m sorry if I’m hurting your arm.” I whispered.

“It’s fine, I’m scared as well, but don’t worry I’ll protect you. The creature won’t come and get you.” He said as he wrapped his arm around me as I buried my head in his chest.

“Sorry.” I mumbled with my face still buried.

“It’s okay, don’t worry.” He whispered as he combed my hair with his fingers. As soon as it was silent I lifted my head and looked around the movie was over, I know I didn’t watch it but instead heard the words and sounds, it was like I was watching the movie in my mind. I don’t think I’d want to watch that movie again. “Are you okay?” He asked as the lights were .

“Yeah I’m fine, thanks.” I smiled at him as we got up and walked out the theater. While we walked around the mall I looked at the time and it was already 3 in the afternoon, wow time passed by so fast when you’re having fun or being with someone you want to have fun with, mine which is Jongup you can see. He’s actually a really nice guy, I already knew he was nice I never knew he was like that though, I’m glad I met him even though I thought he was mean and all that you never know the truth until you really experience it yourself.

When we walked around we saw the store that had the couple t-shirts we saw. “Hey, since we didn’t go to the shirt store how about we go now since there’s still time, well if you want to.” Jongup said.

“Okay.” I smiled as I held his hand and we walked towards the store and looked through the racks of clothes. “Woah this one looks cute.” I said holding up a white t-shirt for me and black shirt for him, both of them have characters on them that were listening to music with headphones but the cord was connected by the shirt.

“That one looks good.” Jongup smiled. “Should we get these?” He asked.

“Can we?” I asked with ageyo.

“Why not?” He smiled as he poked my cheek and we went to the dressing room to try them on. We tried on the shirts and looked at each other and laughed. We walked towards the cashier and paid for the shirts. While we paid the cashier looked at us.

“You two look like a cute couple.” She smiled as she gave us bags for our clothes. “Have a great day.” She smiled happily.

“Huh, she said we look like a cute couple.” Jongup said.

“Yeah, aha.” I replied awkwardly inside I was screaming happily I can’t believe she said we were a good couple!

“Do you think we look like a cute couple?” He asked.

“Maybe.” I said looking down, I was blushing a lot, I bet if I looked up I would look like a tomato.

“Well I do too.” He smiled as he lifted my chin up and kissed my forehead. “Let’s go there’s one more place we have to go to.” He smiled as he held my hand and we walked out the mall.

“Where we going?” I asked.

“You’ll have to find out yourself silly, well I’m making you find out yourself literally.” He answered.

“Huh? What do you mean?” I asked puzzled.

“Well, I’m only giving you a few clues on where we’re going. You have to guess where were going before it’s 7 pm.” He chuckled.

“But what if I don’t?” I asked.

“Then, you won’t get something extra, if you find out what it is and it’s before 7 or it is 7 I give you something.” He replied.

“Oh, no! I’m horrible and figuring things out.” I pouted as I crossed my arms.

“I think it would be easy.” He laughed. “I’m giving you 3 hints, here’s the first one, you can watch this show only at night.”

“Okay, what are the other two?” I asked.

“The second one is it lights up the sky. The last one is it’s colorful.” He said.

“I wonder what it is though.”

Okay so, its:

·     * A show only at night

·     * Lights up the sky

·     * Colorful

Hmmm I wonder what it is, is it a water show? I looked at my phone and it was 5:30 already. What? Something’s wrong with my watch, but it is getting darker, time went by so fast. This is so unfair. “Can you give me another hint please?” I pouted.

“Nope sorry.” He replied as we walked on the sidewalk. After a while of thinking I think I got it, but I’m not too sure on what it is though.

“I think I got it.” I announced.

“Good thing because you have or had 15 minutes left. So what is it?” He asked grinning. Okay so I think it’s fireworks then I think it’s a water show because both can only be showed at night. “I’m waiting.” He said as we stopped walking.

~ “I think it’s a fireworks show.”

~ “I think it’s a water show.”