11

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]
After a few days passed it was Friday. I didn't get to finish my History project so I worked on it during me free time and lunch. I still haven't talked to Jongup since Monday, I wonder how it's going with him and So-Hee, I hope he doesn't thing I'm jealous or mad. Well I might be a tad bit jealous, but whatever. I finally finished my History project afterschool, it's a good thing our teacher said we can turned our project in anytime today. After I turned in my project I was on my way home, but to leave the school I had to pass by the gym. When I was near the gym the doors were wide open, music was playing. I peeked through the doors and I saw Jongup and So-Hee practicing, that would have been me, but stupid me, I had to decline his offer.
 
They started to dance, she was a little bit better than me, but psh she doesn't have feel like mwah! Well....I have a little bit, but that's better than nothing. I watched as he put his hands on her hips supporting her dancing, in a way looking at that hurt. I don't know how to respond. After a few minutes of dancing they rested on the benches, Jongup was sweating heavily which made him more irresistible. I feel like such a creeper, I mean I'm starring, or stalking them from the door. I should really leave before I get caught. I decided to take one more look, So-Hee pushed Jongup on the wall and kissed him, but he didn't decline, they were at the point where they were making out, she was grinding all over him. Wow, she has such a sweet, shy image on the outside but in the inside she's a different person. She looks like she's going to eat him. Me heart ached looking at this scene, I gasped and dropped one of the textbooks I was holding. 
 
Jongup pushed So-Hee off and glared at her.
 
"What do you think you were doing? We're here to practice not to make out." He said to her disgusted.
 
"Okay, say whatever you want. But I know you enjoyed it." She smirked and took a breath in. "It smells like lust here, don't you smell it?" 
 
"I regret doing this. I would only do these things to someone I care about, not to someone I barely know." He said as he walked towards my direction. Uh-oh I'm in trouble.
 
"But oppa, can you just admit you liked it, you want me." She smirked.
 
"I would never, I regret everything. What just happened now. Now tutoring is over," She replied as he kept walking towards the door. I better get out of here, I don't want to be seen. I walked away I started to sob as I walked I didn't know it would hurt this much. Seeing someone you're having feelings for with another person. I started to walk towards the gates.
 
"Haneul?" I heard Jongup say. I turned around rubbing my eyes. "What's wrong? Did you see?" He asked. I nodded, my eyes were puffy I didn't know I was crying at all.
 
"Are you two together?" I asked.
 
"Us? No, I like someone else, but I don't think she would have interest in me now." He replied looking down.
 
"So you liked So-Hee?"
 
"No.." He replied. "Now, why are you crying?" He asked trying to change the subject.
 
"Nothing." I replied rubbing my eyes.
 
"C'mon tell me." He asked as he cupped your face in his hands.
 
"I'll tell you later." I answered.
 
"When would be later? I can't stand seeing you cry with me not knowing why."
 
"Soon." I whispered.
 
"Please tell me now, I;m dying here. Tell me." He asked still cupping your face in his hands.
 
"You.." I mouthed.
 
"What?" He asked.
 
"No, nothing." I looked down.
 
"You sure? You can tell me." He urged.
 
"Yeah, I'll tell you if something's wrong." I smiled.
 
"Okay then." He smiled and kissed me on the forehead. "Oh, sorry." He said looking away.
 
"It's fine." I smiled and gave him a hug. He was warm, it was a little bit chilly.
 
"Hey, since it's Friday do you want to hangout? Or if you want I can just walk you home, I mean we live near each other."
 
~Hangout with him     Psstt.... >_>  <_<    I would choose this one if I were you keke...
 
~Just go home             This one is a good one too....Hehe, choose either...XD