25

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

After a while of talking an akward silence grew. I saw him looking down as he fiddled his fingers and bit his lip a little. It's obvious he's nervous. I stood up and my laptop to play some music I decided to play to Chris Brown he's one of my favorite English singers, his song Look at Me Now was playing.

(A/N click the video for more feel lol, imagine Jongup dancing to this song ^o^ I don't own the song and the video)

"I like this song." Jongup said as he lifted up his head.

"Really? Me too, do you like Chris Brown as well?" I asked.

"Yeah, this is one of my favorite songs." He smiled.

"Really? Hey if you don't mind me asking, but do you know the dance?" I asked.

"Kinda, I just made up my own." He replied.

"Can you show me?" I asked. At first he shook his head.

"Okay, but don't laugh at me okay?" 

"Don't worry, I won't plus you're better with dancing than me so why would I make fun of you?' I asked.

"Okay, thanks." He smiled as he moved a chair out of the way as I paused the music. 

"Tell me when you're ready." I said.

"Okay." He replied as he took a deep breath. "Ready." I played the music as he started to tap his index finger on this right leg. Then he started to dance like crazy, like good crazy. I was so amazed as I watched him in awe. After the song finished he was breathing heavily at a slow pace.

"You were great." I smiled.

"You think so?" He asked.

"Yes of course! I know I could never pull off something like that." I smiled.

"Thanks." He smiled as he pushed back the chair to it's original position.

"You know, you're the only person I know that dances really well." I said.

"Well, no not really. Junhong, he's good at dancing too. You know, we're even in a group called B.A.P." Jongup replied.

"You are? What does B.A.P stand for?"

"Best.Absoulte.Perfect." He replied. "There are 6 members including Junhong and I."

"Who are the rest?" I asked.

"They are Bang Yongguk, Jung Daehyun, Kim Himchan, and lastly Yoo Youngjae."

"I think I've heard of their names before." I replied. We talked about their group and that Jongup and Junhong are the main dancers, Yongguk is the leader. "Well I hope I can see you guys do a performance." I smiled.

"Maybe next time." He smiled. We talked a little bit more and shared a few laughs.

"Haneul! Jongup's parents are here!" My umma yelled from downstairs.

"Okay Umma, we're coming!" I yelled as we looked at each other and laughed.

"Well I gotta go." He said as he stood up. "Hey, are you busy tomorrow?" He asked.

"Nope, I just sit here at home and watch tv." I chuckled.

"Okay, so....Do you want to go somewhere tomorrow" He asked as he hesitated.

"Sure, why not." I smiled. "Now you better go, you don't want to get in trouble." You laughed as you pushed him out the door.

"But, I'm too lazy." He groaned jokingly.

"Too bad now c'mon." I laughed as I pushed him out.

"Fine.." He replied as we walked down the stairs. "Hi Umma." He greeted his umma who was waiting by the door talking to my parents.

"Jongup, there you are." His umma said. "Thank you for helping Jongup here." 

"Thank you for helping me." He smiled as he bowed.

"Now let's get going Jongup. We'll see you around the neighborhood." His umma smiled as they walked out the door.

"He seems like a nice guy." My umma smiled.

"Yeah, he is." I added. "I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." I smiled as they gave me a kiss on the forehead. I walked upstairs to my room and washed up. After I washed up I put on my pajamas and plopped into bed and fell asleep.

~Wake up in the morning

~*Beep Beep* Answer the text message at 1 in the morning