Keyber

F(x) and SHINee one-shots

Key POV

Ugh! That lizard face sure knows how to piss the Almighty Key off! I’ll get her for sure.

I walked back home smelling like cow dung.

“I’m home!” I shouted.

“Oh my god. What is that smell?” All of them asked. I just told them that I fell into a pile of cow dung. When I told them that, they laughed like there’s no tomorrow.

“So what’s our schedule for tomorrow, hyung?” I asked Jinki, our leader, to change the subject. His face turned from ‘laughing till no tomorrow’ to serious. “Oh right. Well, tomorrow we will be practicing our performance of ‘Where is the love’ with f(x). “I think you should take a bath Key… YOU REEK LIKE COW DUNG! Hahaaaa!” Jonghyun cried.

I sat down on my bed. ‘Hmmm. Tomorrow is our rehearsals with f(x) huh? I know what to do that lizard! I WILL GET MY REVENGE.’ I screamed in my head with pure evilness before heading to bathe.


Amber POV

Today was AWESOME! You should have seen the look on Key’s face when a pail of cow dung fell on him when he opened the door. BEST DAY EVER!

*Knock knock*

“Come in.” I said becoming my cool self again.

“We are having our practice with SHINee oppas tomorrow for our performance with them. Okay?” I nodded. Victoria left. . That mouse is surely going to do something. Grr. I guess I’ll prepare for the worst. Or maybe he didn’t see me at the scene right? Oh well… Guess not.

 

~Next day~

KEY POV

Hehe. It’s 7AM now. I can’t wait to get my revenge on that lizard face. *evil laugh*

I guess I’ll just do my daily routine. Hmmm… what should I make for the hyungs and my dongsaengs? Yeah, I’ll just make some toast bread, scrambled eggs and bacon. Last but not least, banana milk for my Taeminnie.

When I was leaving the toast bread to toast, I took out a packet of apple juice from the fridge and wait a while.

AMBER POV
*Riiiiing!*

I turned off my alarm clock just to see that it’s only 7AM. I guess I set the wrong timing. Oh well. I headed to the bathroom while walking towards it, I saw Victoria unnie cooking breakfast.  I hurriedly run down after washing up. The sweet smell. I guess Vic unnie is in a good mood today. There’s only one reason.

Onew.

Kekeke. Yeah. She has a crush for him since forever!  Well practically, when she came from her hometown.

I took some apple juice from the fridge while greeting my unnie. I managed to find the last packet hidden wayyyy underneath which is obviously the work of Sulli. I settled down on the couch enjoying my apple juice.

KEY POV

I quickly rushed to the toaster when I finished drinking my apple juice. They’re done! Hehehe. I left a note on the table that says:

“Hyungs, Minho and Taeminnie,

I’ve gone early to prepare for the rehearsals today.

I’ve already made breakfast for all of you this morning. There is apple juice in the fridge, try finding it.

Oh and tell Taeminnie that he has banana milk.

~Almighty umma”

 

I sat on the floors of the room with the cloudy backgrounds at the back. MUAHAHAHAHA!

I poured glue all over Amber’s seat. I also poured oil on the spot where Amber is supposed to stand. Since there isn’t going to be much dancing or anything so I guess the others won’t step on it or something.


AMBER POV

Yummy! Vi c umma’s cooking is just daebak! I almost forgot about the rehearsals  today. Oh great… I just remembered about it. Breathe in and out, Amber… don’t lose your cool.

“So girls, you remembered about the rehearsals today with SHINee right? “ Vic umma asked. All of us just nodded as a reply.

I can see that all of them are excited to see THEIR SHINee oppas. I’m the only one nervous.

I asked Victoria unnie whether I could leave first. She just agreed. I opened the doors of the practice room and saw Key inside sitting on the floor feigning ignorance.

This just proves something is wrong. I greeted him he did too. I tried not to show my nervous expression, and keep my cool.

I sat on my chair and took a water bottle out to drink. , when I tried to stand up, I realized I was glued to my chair. I knew something was going to happen.


KEY POV

Once I’m done, I sat down on the floor. I heard the door open. It was Amber she greeted me, so did I.

HAHA! You should have seen the expression on her face. She, trying to keep her cool is failing.

She sat down on her chair and take a bottle to drink. Amber Josephine Liu, you just did a wrong move to sit on that chair.

She tried to stand up and realized she was glued to it.

“KIM KI BUM!” She screamed. She asked me to help her get out of it. As much as I don’t want to, I still have to, being a gentleman I am.

I got her out of it. Luckily I didn’t use super glue. She didn’t even thank me. How rude!

I heard the door open again. It was the other f(x) and SHINee members. We greeted each other. Soon, the rehearsal started.

When Amber was rapping, she moved her leg to the right to move, she slipped and I caught her. Oh shoot. Our faces were just inches apart.

AMBER POV

I didn’t thank him like duh. He IS the cause of it. The other members including SHINee came and we started rehearsing soon after.

While I was rapping, I moved to the right. I slipped. And fell into Key’s hands. Oh my god. Our faces were just inches apart..

BOTH POV

*thump**thump* why is my heart thumping so wildly? I can’t possibly fall in love with that right? Even if I do, that thing won’t like me back.

 

No one POV

Days later, Key and Amber apologized to each other. They became the best of friends no one ever knew they could. Meeting each other every day after rehearsals. Eating Ice-cream on their free time. Doing whatever they can together.

Who knew? They started falling for each other unconsciously…

---------------------------------------

A/N: Yeah, I know it’s kind of incomplete. I don’t know whether I should put a part 2 to this…