Minstal

F(x) and SHINee one-shots

Minho's POV

Ahh. Finally! A perfect sleep. I checked with Onew hyung yesterday, I have no schedule!! Rejoice. ~ I guess I'll just go down and buy the newspaper like I usually do when I have no schedules.

I looked through the newspaper stand. Of course, wearing my disguise. An article caught my eye...

"SHINee's Jonghyun spotted with f(x)'s Krystal yeterday by fans in a club?"

THAT STUPID DINO HEAD. But why? Why would Krystal do this to me?! We had planned for a date yesterday but she said she had last minute schedules.

I quickly took the newspaper and gave the tendor the money and went away.

I sat on the sofa chewing one piece of bread while reading the article about the "couple". Suddenly I heard footsteps the person said "Minho-ah, what are you doing?"

I lost my temper and shouted "YAH! DINOHEAD!! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT TO ME WHEN YOU'RE DATING MY GIRLFRIEND BEHIND MY BACK?!"

"I don't know what you're talking a-"

"OH YEAH? EXPLAIN THIS ARTICLE TO ME" I shouted back at him while shoving the newspaper into his hands. He stood there silent.

I went out and I closed and stood outside the door, staring at space when I heard Jonghyun's voice. He put the person on loud speaker. If I'm not wrong the conversation went something like this

JH (Jonghyun): Hello? Krystal-ah?
K (Krystal) : Ne Oppa? Why did you call me?
JH: Minho knows about us...

Aha! They were dating behind my back. I quickly ran towards f(x)'s dorm hoping to see Krystal.


Krystal's POV

JH: Minho knows about us...

I almost faint and dropped my phone.

JH: HELLO?! KRYSTAL, ARE YOU THERE?

I quickly picked my phone up.

K: Yeah sorry. I accidentily dropped my phone

Someone knocked on the door and I asked Jonghyun to hang on. Victoria umma already opened the door. OH SHOOT! IT'S MINHO.

"SOOJUNG-AH. IT'S MINHO." She shouted. I talked to her with sign language telling her to tell him that I'm not at home. So she said to him "Sorry, Krystal went out." "I know she's in here and I want to meet her immediately!" After saying that, he barged in.

I quickly went to hide in the bathroom.


Minho's POV

I know that Krystal is in there and I've got to see her. "I know she's in here and I want to meet her immediately!" I shouted at Victoria before barging into their dorm.

I heard a slam from the bathroom door. I ran to it and said in a soft tone. "Krystal-ah, can we please talk this out? "

"I.. I will.... me....meet...you...wh...when....the...the....time...comes" She said in between her sobs.

I let out a loud sigh. I apologised to Victoria noona for my rude behaviour. I also told her to tell Krystal to meet me as soon as possible. I left.

Krystal POV

"He's gone now. You can come out. " Victoria unnie told me. I opened the door slightly to see whether the coast was clear. I heaved a sigh of relief.

Victoria unnie looked at me with that tell-me-what-happened glare. I told her everything that happened.

"You should really talk to him. If he loves you for who you are, he should understand." I nodded.

I took my phone and dialled Minho's number.

Minho: Hello? Krystal-ah....
Krystal: Oppa... can we meet at Starbucks?
Minho: no problem.

~ At Starbucks~

i spotted Minho oppa sitting at one corner. I went up to him and said "Oppa, have you been waiting long? " He looked at me with a shocked expression and shooked his head.

I started explaining myself " Mianhae oppa... it's just that. My dad has a brain tumour and we really need money for his surgery.. So Jonghyun oppa said that if I pretended to be his girlfriend, he would pay me. I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you would not agree to it. So, we just kept it a secret. I'm really sorry. " A tear escaped my eye. He hugged me and I could feel the warmth in it.

"I'm sorry for acting so rashly and shouted at Jonghyun hyung and Victoria noona before even listening to your explaination. Mianhae...." He said. "You free this Saturday night? " I shook my head. " I'll fetch you at 7PM. okay?" I nodded.

"Komawo oppa. You make me feel like the most happiest person on Earth. "

-------------------------------------

A/N: Hehe. I hoped you like it and I think this is a better story than the previous one. (: Thanks for viewing and subscribing. I'll update as soon as possible cause I'm not sure when I'll be able to use my laptop.

I HOPE TO RECIEVE MORE COMMENTS TO MAKE MY DAY. (: Saranghae~~