Taelli

F(x) and SHINee one-shots
Sulli POV "Sshh, don't cry anymore okay? That jerk ain't worth your love. " Yumi, my friend since childhood said to me. I nodded back to her and tried to control my tears. She patted my back

Unfortunately, I failed. Thinking about what happened a while ago really saddens me. It literally rips my heart out.

~Start of Flashback~
"Yeobo-ah~" I whispered. "I heard you were sick, so I brought you some medicine and your favourite apples." I heard no response.

Wow! His house is H-U-G-E. I could get lost in here. I sat the apples and medicine down onto the table. After hearing no reponse at all, I walked up the staircase which led to his bedroom. While walking up, I whispered once again " Yeobo, sorry for entering house just like that."

I reached the second floor. While walking down the hallway, I saw door with an SNSD poster on it. I'm guessing that's his room as he really admires SNSD.

I could hear the rocking of a bed, moans and groans. I thought that it was just my yeobo, Jonghyun, rocking on the bed, and groaning cause of his terrible headache which he had told me.

Just then, I twisted the door knob. My heart was shattered into peices. HOW COULD HE? WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR ALREADY 6MONTHS NOW. I saw Jonghyun making out with another girl.... SCRATCH THAT, a damn .

I left his house, saddened.
~ End of flashback~

That's how I ended up here after calling Yumi out to meet me at Starbucks cafe. Tears rolling down my face, the scene that keeps on replaying in my mind. After hearing what Yumi said, I calmed down a little bit but only leads to more crying soon. Yumi knew I'll cry even harder when someone starts comforting me. Yes, I know I'm weird...

Unconciously, my feet dragged me out of the cafe. I started running like there's no tomorrow. "Nunan neomu yeabbo~ my phone rang. And I knew exactly who it was. Yumi. I had no mood to answer it, so I just turned my phone off. I didn't notice I ran all the way to the main road. I stood rooted to the ground.

I heard loud honkings of a car. Crap, there's a speeding car heading towards me. Oh no... is this the end of my life?I felt two hands around my waist which pulled me to safety. "Are you okay?" That angelic voice... Oh my god, what was I thinking? I just nodded blankly.

I stared at him once again. Why does he look so familliar?

Taemin's POV
I was wandering around the streets, finding some chicken for my chicken maniac friend. Onew. Suddenly, I heard loud honkings of a car. I ly to see a girl standing on the road who is about to be hit by a car. My instincts told me to save her, and I did.

I wrapped my hands around her waist. I pulled her, amazingly, she's very light! "Are you okay?" I asked. She seemed shock. So, I waved my hand infront of her face and she just nodded.

I looked at her once again why does she look so familliar? Oh my god... Don't tell me she's my childhood girlfriend whom I yearn to meet again after so many years?

"Jinri?!"

Sulli's POV.
"Taemin?!" The both of us just nodded. I hugged him like a teddy bear. After so long, he finally came back... Thank god he didn't forget me. When he leaned in closer to me, wanting to kiss me, I backed away.

I my phone wanting to call Yumi, telling her that Taemin has came back. Yes, the three of us has been friends since like forever. I recieved texts and miss calls. I know that all of them are from Yumi. Then, while I was scrolling through my inbox. I saw one text from Jonghyun that says:

"Choi Sulli, I know that you saw me just now. Who the hell gave you permission to enter my house?! You know why I was makaing out with another girl? Cause you never let me touch you. Let's just break up.

-Jonghyunnnn"

I was sad but happy at the same time. Tears started rolling down my face again. "Are you alright? " Taemin asked. I nodded.

"Choi Sulli, will you be my girlfriend again, please? You have no idea how much I missed you when I was in US. When I returned to Seoul, I couldn't find you anymore, until now.. Do you accept?" I was shocked by his sudden question. But my reply was a "Yes, Lee Taemin." He embraced me to a hug. "Gomawo...." he whispered into my ear.

Both of us were walking hand in hand on the streets, finding chicken for Taemin's friend. When suddenly I remembered. Oh shoot! I forgot to call Yumi. When I was about to dial her number when someone called from behind, "SULLI!" Yumi called out and ran towards me. She was shocked when she saw Taemin and I hand in hand. Before she was about to ask anything I said "Yes, we're a couple now" She congratulated me.

I think, this is going to be a long relationship... (:

------- Hehe. I know my story writing . >~<. Thanks for subscribing and commenting. Hope y'all like this story. >~< I'll try to update as soon as possible. Next story is going to be minstal. (: