CHAPPIE 3 :((((((((((((((((((((

I heartx him and he heartx me?

 

sorry guys for not updating so long. I am very busy with homework:( so sorryyyyy:(((

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyeon's POV

Where the heck is Joon??? Wait stop. What am I thinking? It shouldn't be Joon, it should be Seungho.

Okay now where is Seungho, I better go over and say hi to him, if he would notice me...

Wait, isn't that hyomin??? What is she doing over there dancing with Seungho?

Seungho is MINE, back off!

I walked over towards the dance floor and said hi to Seungho shyly.

OMO, he looks cuter up in front of me.

"Hi, what's your name?" Seungho asked me, staring at me expectantly.

"Ji..Ji..Jiyeon" I stuttered.

Seungho laughed and said," Aigoo so cute"

I blushed almost immediately.

"Um... It seems unproper for me to say this but... can I go out with you some times?" Seungho mumbled at me staring at my eyes waiting for my reply.

"WHAT?!" Me and Hyomin shouted, shocked at the news.

I hurriedly regained my composture and said," sure, I will love to." And give a sweet smile at Seungho.

We both exhcanged numbers and started dancing to a slow song leaving Hyomin there shocked, unable to move.

THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!

Seungho's POV

Sigh... Another prom, I hate proms! The girls here looks so fake.

"Oppa... Hi..." a girl name Hyomin sort of whinned using her high pitched voice at me

Great, another y fake girl, might as well go and dance with her.

I was on the dance floor with her but not paying a single attention to her until I saw a sweet looking girl came over. She looks so fragile, so cute, I can't wait to hug her. WAIT, what am I thinking? Am I falling in love with her? Wait, her dress looks exactly the same as Hyomin.

"Hi..." She said to me in her soft sweet voice, not like those s I knew of.

"Hi, what's your name?" I asked her eagerly

"Ji..Ji..Jiyeon" She stuttered.

I could not resist it any longer.

I laughed and said," Aigoo so cute"

Then I asked her,"Um... It seems unproper for me to say this but... can I go out with you some times?"

Yup, I was shy and madly in love with her, Jiyeon, I really want to go out with her, I want her to be mine.

"WHAT?!" Jiyeon and Hyomin shouted at me in shock. Sigh, Hyomin, just shut up, I love Jiyeon not you.

After what seemed like eternity, Jiyeon finally replied," sure, I would love too."

We then both exchanged numbers and went to the dance floor to dance to a slow song.

THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

I stared into her clear eyes shinning at me. That was all I needed, having her was enough for me.

Hyomin's POV

Authors note: sorry guys, I am too lazy to retype out all the conversation between Jiyeon and Seungho again so I will just cut it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was frantically looking for Seungho, scared that Jiyeon may find him first and snatch him away from me. I wouldn't let it happen of course. FInally I found him, there he is. I put on my best hot looking espression and walked over saying hi to him.

He agreed to dance with me so I danced with him happily, just when I thought that my plan almost suceeded, Jiyeon that walked over and said hi in her 'so act cute' voice.

They were both talking happily with each other and seemed to have forgotten that I was there.

I knew my plan failed when Seungho asked Jiyeon out. I was clenching my fist tightly and was almost about to throw a punch at Jiyeon when Seungho took her hand and lead her to the dance floor.

I was shocked and humiliated hence I walked away and continued flirting with other hot guys.

Who needs him anyway? He is not that great.

Joon's POV

Sigh, where is Jiyeon? I thought she wanted us to meet up but now she is like poof gone.

"Ah there she is" I mumbled to myself and was about to make my way over to her when I saw her walking over and talking to a guy.

I inched closer curious to hear what they were saying. It turns out that the guy was Seungho and they were both chatting happily and thats when Seungho the jerk asked Jiyeon if they wanna go out.

Grrrr... That jerk, Dammit. I missed my chance at confessing again, sigh...

I walked around aimlessly around the school, sad that the love of my life was with another guy,

Jiyeon ah, why did you choose to be with him? Whats so good about him anyway? Why can't you look at me once?

That night was the worst day of my life!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally updated... Sorry for this crappy chapter but the nice part will be at the end! I seriously dunno who should be with Jiyeon, can ya comment in the comment box who you want Jiyeon to be with.:) Thanks!!:) LOVE MY SUSCRIBERS:)))))))))))