Chappie 2XD

I heartx him and he heartx me?

Jiyeon's pov

Finally, the mall!!!!

Is it me or why does it seem to me that joon oppa looks unhappy? I must be overly suspicious... All well.

I hurriedly pulled joon oppa with me into a boutique that sells fabulous prom dresses.

Hee hee, i am going to a prom tonight so i am hoping Seungho will see me:)

He must see me!!!

Wait, what if he doesn't???

Argh... Never mind, at least I tried...

OMOMOMOMOMo this dress looks fabulous!!!!!!! He is so gona fall in love with me:))) HAHAHAHAHAH no one can resist my powersXD. Now to try this dress on...

Joon's pov

Aish... this girl, keep running around making my head in circles...

"YAH! Stop running around like a mad maniac pleaseeeee" I shouted at her.

"Oppa, I wanna try that on."

I groaned, in my heart saying" finally she found something" I turned and advert my gaze onto the dress.

The dress was a black and white strapless prom dress. At the top part of the dress was white and the bottom was black. It looks ordinary but when Jiyeon walked out in it, she looks like an angel. The dress fully shows the slim curves of her body and most of all it brings out her pure personality.

The dress was too perfect for her, any man would fall in love with her if they saw that. Sigh... Too bad she doesn't want to impress me...:(

" Yah! Oppa! Are you gonna stand there like an idiot or are you gona give some comments huh?!"

I snapped back and mummbled something about it looks nice and she made up her mind to buy it for the prom.

I sat down, waiting for her. My heart aches.

Jiyeon's pov

Sheesh... Why is Joon oppa staring at me like some stalker or wierdo? I really can't figure what is in his mind nowadays... Aish nevermind, as long as I look pretty enough to capture the attention of Seungho...

I paid for the dress and walked back home with Joon oppa. He looks wierd though:p

"kamsahamida oppa, bye, see ya tonight"

"hmm" Joon oppa replied and he walked off.

Hyomin's pov

Oh, what is that innocent sweet Jiyeon up to now?

She must be buying a dress tonight to seduce Seungho oppa, Ha! Just wait, I will buy the exact same dress as you and let's see who will Seungho oppa pick? I bet it will be me as I am much hotter and prettier than you. You can never beat me. I will always snatch back everything you own...

I watched that "innocent" girl bought her dress and went off.

I took the chance and went in and picked out the same dress and tried it on. I looked at the mirror and smirked, thinking" Jiyeon-ah, You are gona loose to noona ya know, I look so much better than you in this dress, lets see who Seungho oppa picks huh?' I gritted my teeth and paid for the dress rushing home to get ready for the prom. Thinking of Jiyeon's mad face when Seungho picks me was just too good to be true.

Seungho oppa, watch out. You will never run away from my clutches:) Tee Hee.

No one's pov

That night, everyone was busy preparing for the once in a year prom. Jiyeon looks innocent and cute while Hyomin looks pretty and hot. Joon looks hot and many girls was flocking around him but his eyes were only looking at one person, Jiyeon. And Seungho, aish, that kid, he looks hot and gentle at the same time.

It was eight and everyone was there. The prom officially started.

Sigh, this story is getting lamer, I want to skip to the next chapter but still... Never mind, wait.

So who will Seungho choose?:)))))