Chappie 1:)))

I heartx him and he heartx me?

Jiyeon's pov

OMOMOMO Seungho is sooooo hot!!!!

Girls are drooling over him... He is mine, go away!!! Sigh...he would never like a girl like me would he?

Joon? Where are you??? You are supposed to help me remember?

"such an impatient girl" a low voice replied and Joon appeared.

Aish... He is always like, scaring me out of nowhere...

I let out a scream"kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! What are you doing?!!! Scaring me like that????!!!!!"

Joon and me has always been best friends( best boy-girl friend to be exact) he was always there for me, lending me his shoulder to cry on whenever i feel sad and was always there for me whenever i am in trouble. We are close, very close that people tend to think we are in a relationship but that possibility is a big NO. I only treat him as a best friend, not a boyfriend. I only have Seungho in my heart now:))))

"Stupid Joon, always scaring me, do you have nothing better to do???"

Joon pretended to be hurt but i knew him to well. He leaped at me wanting me to comfort him and hug him but i dogde out of the way and he fell flat on the floor, i said" this is what you getting for tricking me!!!!"

I stuck out my toungue and ran and he was at the back chasing after me.

Joon's pov

Aish that tricky girl OMG my poor nose... It is RED, i am so gona get her. I ran after her as quickly as i could while screaming in the process" i m so gona get you Jiyeon shii!!!" i finally caught up with her and pushed her down and tickled her, she was laughing like a maniac and was screaming"mianhe oppa, mianhe..."

i finally stopped tickling her and looked down at her, we were in an awkward position( she was at the bottom, i was on top of her) i looked at her lips, those red sweet lips... NO NO NO what am i thinking???

She suddenly giggled and pushed me away and looked at me in the eyes. " Now for the serious matter, help me with Seungho pleaseeeeeee oppa" she asked.

I groaned, in my heart thinking, "great, i am gona help her win over that jerk again... Aish.... What a sad pitiful life i had..." okay... I replied. I could not turn down those big puppy eyes she was giving me, all well, might as well agree.

Jiyeon's pov

Oppa was staring down at me wierdly, it was soooo awkward, then i remembered i had to ask him a favor," Now for the serious matter, help me with Seungho pleaseeeeeee oppa" i whined. He finally agreed after some thought and i almost hugged and kissed him but i held back and pulled him with me to the mall to shop for clothes that will impress Seungho.

 Hahahahahah, Seungho, just wait, you will never be able to resist my charms:)))))

Gosh, My first time writing this fanfic, sorry if it is lame:p