Kimchi

A Time For Us

Chapter six

Young Saeng’s POV

**************************************************************************************************************

“AAAAHHHHHH!!! YOUNG SAENG AH!!!”

Young Saeng woke up with a jolt, as he heard his mother screaming for him. Without thinking he shot up, and ran downstairs to where he could hear his mother screaming.

“Eomma What’s wrong.?!” Reaching the stairs, he saw his mother with the broom, pointing it at Hyun Joong like a sword, as she crouched in the corner.

“I’m sorry Ahjumma… I didn’t mean to scare you…” Hyun Joong froze as he saw Young Saeng know standing in the room.

“Yah… Young Saeng ah… What is going on here? Where am I?” Young Saeng went to his mother taking the broom out of her hands.

“Eomma its okay… His name is Kim Hyun Joong; he is just a friend that works at the company… We had a few to many drinks last night, and I ended up bring him here… It’s okay.” Young Saeng spoke softly to her; bring her out of the corner slowly.

“Oh I’m sorry… I thought you were a burglar.” His mother bowed in apology; Hyun Joong bowed back, but waved it off. 

“No… I should apologize for the inconvenience and the fright… It is just this never happened to me before” Young Saeng laughed, and went to his side.

“It’s okay… not everybody is perfect, there is nothing wrong with letting loose once in a while..!”

Young Saeng laughed patting him on the back; before going to help his mother with breakfast. Once they were done Young Saeng brought the dishes to the table where Hyun Joong was still sitting, with his hands covering his face.

“Hyun Joong ah, are you okay?” Hyun Joong looked up, his eyes were red and his dark eyes circles were very visible.

“I feel like hell right now… What happened last night?” Young Saeng laughed lightly, before giving him a cup of coffee.

“Here that will help… and nothing too bad. It’s just… you um… tried to strip in public…” Hyun Joong looked up quickly, Young Saeng couldn’t really look him in the face as he remembered that Hyun Joong apparently doesn’t where undershirts. Remembering the tan skin that showed, Young Saeng felt his face going red, as he blushed it made Hyun Joong groan and cover his face in embarrassment.

“Hey… It was not that bad… I mean the only one who saw anything was me, and I am a guy so you don’t have to feel so bad about it.” Young Saeng tried to comfort the man, but was failing miserably.

“Hey it’s okay… Trust me nobody saw anything, besides me and if you ever want to go back there you can hold you head up high I promise.” Hyun Joong finally sat back up, and peeked at Young Saeng.

“You sure nobody saw anything?” Young Saeng nodded, and made a gesture to signal he crossed his heart. Finally Hyun Joong calmed down, and sipped his coffee. His mother came out with the food, and Hyung Jun finally came down for breakfast. Hyun Joong stood up when he noticed Young Saeng’s mother, and bowed deeply.

“I am sorry for frightening you this morning, and for the inconvenience of me staying here for the morning.” Young Saeng’s mother waved it off gently, and smiled brightly at him showing identical dimples to the ones Young Saeng had. It made Hyun Joong’s heart flutter slightly, but he pushed it to the back of mind as the women spoke.

“Oh don’t be silly… I am sorry for pointing my broom at you. Now, why don’t you sit back down, and have some breakfast?” Hyun Joong sat back down, and the women sat down as well; he watched as Young Saeng grabbed a pillow making sure his mother sat on it comfortable, before a plate and filling it up. He was surprised when it was set down in front of him, and he turned to Young Saeng who was filling another plate with food; he looked back down at the plate that was set in front of him.

Hyun Joong wasn’t sure how to turn it down without hurting their feelings, there were things that he could eat, but he realized that his friend was a kimchi eater. So picking up his chop sticks he moved the things he didn’t want to eat and set it to the side of his plate. Young Saeng who was eating noticed this, and reached over picked up a piece of kimchi off Hyun Joong’s plate and popped it in his mouth. Hyun Jong watched in amazement and almost disgust that Young Saeng would actually eat that stuff.

“What you don’t like kimchi? How can you be a Korean if you don’t like kimchi? Here just try it, and if you don’t like it then you don’t have to eat it.” Young Saeng taunted, picking up another piece and held it in front of Hyun Joong’s mouth. It took several moments, but finally Hyun Joong opened his mouth slightly, and Young Saeng shoved the piece in eagerly. His eyes opened wide as he ate the piece, and he looked at Young Saeng with wide eyes, and then turned his attention to his food. With a slight hesitation he picked up another piece and popped it in his mouth, chewing slowly till finally he smiled, and grabbed another piece putting it into his mouth eagerly this time.

“Good huh..?” Young Saeng teased, as Hyun Joong continued to eat the dish with a new found passion for it. 

After everybody was done, Young Saeng found some of his step dad’s old clothes, to give Hyun Joong so he could take a shower, and a new toothbrush to brush his teeth. Young Saeng changed, and by the time everybody was finished it was time for Hyung Jun to go to school, and for him to get to the newspaper stand.

“Hyung Jun ah mianhae I can’t take you school today; can you go by yourself?” Hyung Jun smiled and nodded, before heading out. Young Saeng turned to Hyun Joong, gesturing for him to get on the back of his bike.

“You’re kidding me right?” Hyun Joong asked.

“Well do you want to get your car or not? I know the way to the food stall, but if you don’t want a ride then…” Hyun Joong interrupted him, by climbing onto the back of his bike. Young Saeng smiled and shouted goodbye to his mother, before leaving. It didn’t take long for Young Saeng to reach the food stall, and drop Hyun Joong off.

“Don’t worry… I’ll wash your suit and return it to you as soon as I can.” Young Saeng said as he walked with Hyun Joong to the car.

“Alright…” 

“See ya Hyung..!” Young Saeng said smiling. Hyun Joong turned to him raising an eyebrow.

“Hyung..?” Young Saeng blushed, and lowered his head.

“When you were passed out, I looked through your wallet to see if I can find your address, but I saw your ID; it said your age, and I realized I’ve been speaking very informal with you… Mianhaeyo...” Young Saeng bowed in apology, but Hyun Joong felt a surge go through him, as he watched the boy pout and apologize.

“Ah aniyo, you don’t have to apologize. I knew you were talking to me informally, but I don’t mind. To be honest I have never had someone talk to me like you do, so I don’t mind it… Really. Please continue to, it is refreshing to me.” Young Saeng was surprised to hear this, but he wasn’t going to argue; so instead he smiled and nodded.

“Okay then… Hyun Joong ah… bye bye” Young Saeng said getting on his bike, and starting to leave. Hyun Joong laughed and got in his car smiling. As he was adjusting his mirror, he noticed that he was still smiling, and somehow he didn’t find it odd, instead he just shrugged and started his car making his way home.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ahhhh so the relationship begins, and so with the emotions… hehehe now we are getting somewhere right? XD I think i am liking in this... well how this is going. XD

Onward to the next chapter... I have no idea when this is going to posted it may be thursday, or on tuesday it all depends when it gets done... I want to start updating more, but I am not sure I have a lot to write... the sequel and such.... *sigh* only time will tell...

 

Okay i end my rant here... leave me a comment and tell me what ya think... XD

Till next time bye now .