Meet your what?

A Time For Us

Chapter Ten

Nobody’s (mine) POV

***************************************************************

*****One month later*****

“Young Saeng ah… What are you doing? You don’t have to go in for another 2 hours!” His mother said, coming into the kitchen. Young Saeng turned to her, and smiled.

“I know eomma, but I have to go now; you will be okay by yourself right? I don’t know here Hyung Jun ah is; he should have been home by now.” For some reason Hyung Jun has been coming home later and later lately and when Young Saeng tried to ask Hyung Jun would either say he was at a friend’s house, or he would change the subject, and ask for help with his school work, which Young Saeng was ready to do as they already got a call from the school saying that Hyung Jun’s grades have been dropping drastically; so Young Saeng has yet to find out the reason.

“Ah Young Saeng ah; you are too protective over him. He needs room to breathe, and to grow; I am sure that he just doing just fine, as I will be just fine.” She said kissing the side of his head, before leaving the kitchen. Young Saeng smiled and finished the lunch box he was making, packing it up and saying goodbye to his mother. Getting on his bike, he peddled his way to work, where he knew Hyun Joong would be; seeing as the project he has been working on will be presented the day after tomorrow.

Young Saeng finally reaching the building after he stopped to grab drinks, using his keys to get in, and locked the door behind him. Skipping through the aisles till he reached Hyun Joong’s office, he smiled as he saw him still with his nose in his computer.  Young Saeng smiled and creped way over to the glass, and tapped on it. Hyun Joong jumped a little looking around till he saw Young Saeng smiling and waving at him. Hyun Joong smiled back, and watched as Young Saeng went around, to come inside; quickly Hyun Joong grabbed his name plate and put it in his desk, as Young Saeng came inside.

“Oh Young Saeng ah, what are you doing here so early?” Young Saeng skipped to the desk, and sat down on the chairs in front.

“I knew you would still be here, so I thought I would come and keep you company. Also I was sure you haven’t eaten since lunch time, so I brought food to eat.” Young Saeng answered, showing him the lunch box he made. Hyun Joong smiled, saving and closing his computer. Young Saeng gave him his drink, before opening the lunch box, and un-stacking the layers.

“Your right… I am starving.” Hyun Joong leaned in and saw all the foods inside; in the time they spent together Young Saeng had found out that Hyun Joong was a health freak, so the food were all the things he liked to eat and the ever present kimchi that Hyun Joong now liked to eat.

“Did you bring enough Kimchi this time?” Young Saeng smiled and nodded showing him the tray that was full of it. Taking the chopsticks out of the pouch they were in, Hyun Joong dug right in. Young Saeng sat back and watch with a smiled as Hyun Joong ate, occasionally taking a drink out of his drink, before digging right back in.

“Hungry aren’t you? I bet you skipped lunch huh?” Hyun Joong looked up, mouth fill of food, but shook his head.

“I never skip lunch; it’s not good for your health if you skip a meal.” Young Saeng laughed and grabbed his chopsticks, and began picking at the trays; making wraps for himself and Hyun Joong.

“Here open… ahhh..!” Hyun Joong opened and took the food.

“Ahhh good boy…” Hyun Joong glared at him, throwing his napkin at him. Young Saeng laughed and threw it back playfully. They both laughed as Young Saeng grabbed Hyun Joong’s computer, and opened it. Hyun Joong didn’t say anything as the latter pulled out his phone and wire to connect it to his computer; finding the song he wanted, he played it lowering the volume so they could eat and talk, but still hear the music. Hyun Joong once again was puzzled… If his mother, brother, or Uee for that matter ever touch his things; he would have went off on them, but this was not the first time Young Saeng messed with his things, and he couldn’t bring himself to care.

Instead he just watched him, eating and singing along with the song so beautifully; even if he was singing with a full mouth. Young Saeng could feel that Hyun Joong was staring at him, but he refused to call him on it. This had been happening ever since that day he stayed at his house. Every now and then Hyun Joong would stay at his house and vice a versa, if he didn’t feel like going home; his mother is now used to him staying over, that he now has his own bedding in the closet. Young Saeng was brought out his musing when Hyun Joong began to talk.

“So, is this all you brought..? I could have sworn you had another wrap with you…” Young Saeng laughed and shook his head. Ever since he baked cookies and a cake at Hyun Joong’s house one day; he can’t get away with anything that was sweet from Hyun Joong. Picking up the cloth sack, he un-wrapped the container letting him see what was inside.

“OH..! You made *injeolmi and *hwajeon…  Wahhh you know how to make those?” Young Saeng smiled at Hyun Joong shock.

“De, my mother taught me how to make it, just in case the person I married didn’t know how to make them for the family.” Taking off the lid, Hyun Joong grabbed an injeolmi, popping it into his mouth eagerly.

“Besides… You said you like healthy snacks and desserts so I thought rice cake will be good. It is covered in roasted soy powder; I hope that you like it.” Hyun Joong had just shoved two of them in his mouth, so he couldn’t speak; instead he just nodded and smiled.

“They taste better than my mother’s… but don’t tell her that though. Speaking of which I know you have tomorrow off, so I was wondering after picking up your brother from school; would you like to have dinner at my parent’s house?” Young Saeng was confused, but Hyun Joong noticed his expression and explained.

“I mean by time it is already the next day… You work in the mornings today, but you don’t have to tomorrow; so I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day with me? I can finally show you my childhood house and stuff.” Young Saeng smiled widely and nodded.

“Yes..! I would love to meet your parents… What brought this on though?” Young Saeng watched as Hyun Joong frowned slight before looking back at him.

“You know I really don’t know, but for some reason I just want you to meet them. I guess it is silly huh? You don’t have to if you don’t want to; I will understand.” Young Saeng waved his hands quickly, not wanting him to change his mind.

“No, no I want to meet your parents. I mean you already met mine; I really want to meet yours.” The smiled that Hyun Joong gave him was dazzling; it took Young Saeng’s breath away, and the only thing he could do was return it gratefully.

******************************************************************************************

HEHEHEHE So what do you think? Please leave me a comment in the little section below and tell me what ya think?

I hope you are starting to see the relationship there, it is hard to show it little by little; I am used to it being flaunted. Like Hyun Joong in all my other ones, it was always young Saeng who didn’t return it yet, but now it is the other way around, and it has to be handled with care.

Well I hoped you liked it, and till next time, bye now. XD

*injeolmi- it’s a sweet rice cake that is very chewy, and covered in roasted soy powder.

*Hwajeon- it is sweet rice cake with edible flowers.  They are very pretty.

All of these you can make yourself.  XD