...everything too late?

...Between Love & Friendship...

//__________ POV//
We all sat in the living room I didn't dare to look into into his eyes *did he planed that? Wait he cant have, my parents said that they made that promise before we were born. *
A maid served us something to drink.
Mrs. Kim: ''my dear, your daughter look really pretty'' I looked to the ground and thanked her.
''well....'' my mother started ''...i heard you both are going to the same school''
''well actually we're in the same class, and to be honest she is was always the one I wanted to spent my life with, the one and only'' JaeJoong confessed.
Everyones mouth flew open, even I looked back up into his beautiful dark eyes.
Jae was smiling from ear to ear, he said and walked to me and kneel in front of me ''actually I wanted to do that in front of the whole school, but this is OK too'' he said and pulled a red box out of his pocked ''Choi ____________, will you marry me?'' he asked.
''N-''
''yes she will'' my mother said, JaeJoong turned to her and say with a law calm voice''mother-in-law I want to hear it from her'' he said and focused at me again ''________-ah! Will you?''
''N-'' this earned me a death glare from my parents ''yes JaeJoong'' I said in a low voice, but loud enough to all of them to hear it.
JaeJoong pushed the ring onto my finger.
'' I love you'' he said
I began to cry, I didn't know why, was it because of I'm sad that I need to the person who broke my heart, for I cant be together with Chun oppa or was it cause I have still feelings for JaeJoong also of happiness.

//end of POV//

//JaeJoong POV//

''Choi ____________, will you marry me?'' I asked.
''N-''
''yes she will'' her mother said, I turned to her and said with a law calm voice''mother-in-law I want to hear it from her'' with that focused at _______-ah again ''________-ah! Will you?''
''N-'' she looked around and finally answered me ''yes JaeJoong'' she said in a low voice, but loud enough to all of us to hear it.
I pushed the ring onto my finger.
'' I love you'' I said
She began to cry *why is she crying * I though *i will make you the happiest person on earth _______-ah! Nothing can take us apart now *

We stayed for bout 2 more hours and talked bout the wedding date and invitations etc...
In one moth she was moving into my house, the wedding should be in 2 month
I was so happy, for being together with her again, that I would be the only one that she was going to belong to.
We thanked her family, I gave ________ a kiss on her forehead and we drove home.

//end of POV//

//YooChun POV//

It was 11 pm and I was still lying on my bed with a picture of __________. I couldn't stop thinking bout her.
She send me a text message, that her parents had arrived early from their trip.
I smiled to my self as the look on __________ face popped into my my mind from this morning, I wanted to see her body again, but this time fully (AN: ert chun xD) *yah YooChun, stop thinking such things * I though.
I looked at the picture again and began to talk to it ''tomorrow I'm going to confess to you baby''
I took a deep breath and fell in a deep slumber.

//end of POV//

________________________________________________________________
AN:
@may_vk: YAY a new reader thank you for your support!