Love is pain!

...Between Love & Friendship...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bXNEz3M_n8&fmt=18
JunJin – painful love

I think this song fits this chapter well.

~next morning~
//______________ POV//
I woke up and had headache. When I walked to the bathroom to take a hot shower I saw my face in the mirror,''damn are my eyes puffy'' I mumbled to myself.
When I finished a brushed my teeth and walked down my parents had already left but they left me a notice on the freeze door.
'_____________-ah after school please get ready were going to have dinner with the Kim's.
Since your wedding is in 2 weeks, were going do plan some things,right!?
Love eomma & appa'

I took a deep breath, *what should I do now * .
*i went to school a bit earlier than other, I wanted to see YooChun oppa before the first lesson.
I looked around for him but he was not here, yet.
On my way to my locker, I saw students, let me correct it -s and gigolos-, making out.

I opened my locker and found an letter *from who can it be...please not *.
I quickly opened the letter and it was like I thought, from YooChun oppa.

'Hi __________________-ah!
When you are reading this, I'm going to be far far away.
I'm sorry for leaving you behind like this but, but its the best for both of us.
I changed my number and I'm sorry for not giving you my new one but, if you want to contact me say it JunSu, YunHo or ChangMin they are going to contact me.

I would love to come to your wedding, like I said you can say it always to the boys they are contacting me.
Again I'm really sorry,_________-ah!

Love,
YooChun'

A tear slide down my cheek *thats why he didn't pick up his phone yesterday *
I read the letter again and again *maybe he's right. Maybe I should just accept the marriage,
I think it will take some time but I will fall for JaeJoong oppa again *

from all the thinking I didn't realize that almost all students arrived and it was just 2 minutes till the bell rang.
We got in our classes and waited for the teacher to come in.
She soon came and started the lesson.
My mined wasn't paying attention to the lesson, it was with YooChun *what is he doing right now, Stop ___________ you hurt yourself and YooChun too much. Take it how it is and bare with it * I told to my self.
Before I know it it was already lunch time.
I were silent all day long my friends must have noticed it, since they were keep on asking '______________-ah, are you alright?'
I nodded all the time.

School was over and 'my' driver drove me home I went to my room to change, even if I forced me not to think bout him, my mind wouldn't hear of me!
One again I began to cry and tried to stop myself, but my tears wouldn't they just kept on falling.
After bout 15 minutes there were no more tears left. I washed my face and took a nice dress to wear, finally found something I changed and put a light make up, and walked down, my driver was already waiting for me.
So I got in and we drove of.