Chapter 4 - Part 1

Becoming the Best of the Best

Note - Not really a chapter, (That's why it's so short) it's just a little somethin' somethin' to prep you for the next chapter. SO PREPARE YOUR , PLEASE.


Dasom's POV

 

"WHAAT!?"

 

     I flinched at the outburst. Hyorin unnie! Does she have to overreact to everything? O-or was it because I wasn't there? Am I the one that caused her to fail? Aish, Dasom, that sounds far too selfish.

     YoSeobie informed me about this, Hyorin overworking herself and all. I cared deeply, of  course. I take a very strong liking to Hyorin unnie and I would never actually flee her side, I just.. needed a break is all. I was almost certain she did as well, but once I heard what she had been putting herself through, it hurt not only herself but me as well.

 

     She had tears in her eyes. It makes perfect sense, as she's never had an outbreak in the classroom prior to now. It was a new experience for all of us. She frantically glanced around the entire room searching for something, I would assume. Eventually, her eyes reached KiKwang's own and he smirked, directly mocking her exhausted state.

 

     "U-uh. I'm Mrs... I don't know where that came from. M-may I leave f-for the bathroom, p-please?"

 

     "I don't know. I should really give you detention for that little outburst you-"

 

     "Please ma'am?" I asked as I jolted up from my seat. "Hyorin sunbaenim has... um.. a-an anxiety disorder. This happens from time to time. She hasn't gotten any sleep in the past few days, mrs, she needs a break, please." I pleaded. I knew that half of what I said wasn't true and I'll most likely get in trouble for this, but as long as Hyorin unnie's okay, then I'm okay.

 

     "Dasom. You would never lie to me, I know that, so, Hyorin... If you need to go to the restroom to calm yourself, please do so. But make it quick."

 

     "T-thank you. But, mrs.. Dasom... can she.... S-she usually helps me with this stuff."

 

     I gasped. Honestly, I was shocked that she was requesting for me to assist her to the wash room. But, on top of that, I was happy. The techer, though. She didn't seem to ecstatic about the idea.

 

     "Alright. But if I find out that you're lieing, I will-"


     "We're not, Mrs, I promise." I ran to Hyorin's side and clasped her hand. She looked into my eyes and smiled such a sweet smile. Tears were already running down her cheeks


In the Bathroom

 

     "Ugh, Dasom, I feel so stupid. Just put me out of my misery."

 

     "No, Unnie, don't be like that."

 

     "But, KiKwang, the jackass, made a higher mark than me. That just proves how smarter he-"

 

     "Don't say that! You know you're 5,000,000,000 times smarter than him!"

 

     "Really?"

 

     Yeah.... you are.... Actually, Unnie... I have a plan..... Something that will make KiKwang regret every decision he's made so far."

 

     Unnie sniffled. "Every decision?"


      "Okay, well not that much, but you get what I'm saying."


YoSeob's POV

 

     I got a text from Dasom noona. I swear, she must be on some type of drug today because this is the most horrific thing I've ever heard her do. Why would she do something so unacceptable to KiKwang? Hyung is not that lousy of a person, is he? I gazed back at him, a tint of regret in my eyes. I didn't have the heart to tell Dasom to stop her plans for him. I just hope that KiKwang Hyung doesn't get too hurt.