Chapter 2

Becoming the Best of the Best
KiKwang's POV
 
Throughout the entire day, I could feel HyoRin's nasty glare set on me. Aish. What is with people these days? Just because I hate her with a passion doesn't necessarily mean I slapped her face with the dodgeball on purpose. I'm not the violent type of guy. Well, except for that one time I stepped on my pet gerbil-may he rest in peace-But other than that, I'm not violent. Not at all.
     YoSeob was hastily giving me lip about it through out the entire day. Saying that I should apologize at the least, to which I reply with a ', hell no' followed by fiercely walking away. Not that I'm bitter or anything. I simply just don't think that HyoRin deserves an apology for a problem that was UNINTENTIONAL. But, HyoRin is HyoRin and she will tear buildings apart before I give a geniuine apology. Maybe even after I pay my dues.
 
     "Yo, YoSeob. Will you go be a sweetheart and fetch me my backpack?" YoSeob lightly giggled at my odd way of asking for a favor. A way that I always speak by the end of the dragged on school days. He softly muttered a quiet 'sure' and disappeared from my peripheral vision.

YoSeob's POV

     KiKwang Hyun was really an odd person, huh? I walked across the classroom to retrive hyung's precious backpack when I saw HyoRin noona and Dasom noona. Ah! A perfect chance.
 
     "Noona! HyoRin noona. KiKwang hyung has a say in all this." She eyed the air in confusion before turning in my direction, her long, brown hair moving with grace.
     "What? Has he said sorry yet, because if not, I don't wanna heard it."
 
     "Y-yes! He did apologize. He did, but he also said not excpect him to remember it because he won't say it again."
 
     A sweet smile appeared on HyoRin noona's beautiful face and I felt satisfied. I rarely lie, but if I ever do, it's only out of good intentions. I hope hyung and noona settle their differences because it hurts to hear hyung nag so much on a girl he claims to hate. Of course, hyung has always been the stubborn type so he might go through his entire life hating noona, who never did anything. I quickly smiled at HyoRin noona and snatched KiKwang hyung's backpack before returning to him.
     "Thank Yooou~ Yoseob. Let's go to your place, okay?"

HyoRin's POV

     Throughout the entire day, the trmendous grin remained glued to my face. Ha! I knew KiKwang would cave. He always does. Dasom noted this and decided to question me.

     "HyoRin unnie. Has oppa's apology made you happy?"

 

     "Yeah, it- Wait! Oppa? Has he allowed you to call him this?" Yah~~ Dasom has never adressed anyone as oppa. Kyaa! What was going on here?

 

     "W-well, YoSeob calls you noona! He calls you noona because he's actually close to you and you even told him yourself that he could call you that. Has it ever crossed your mind that I might be close to KiKwang oppa?"

 

     "No! Dasom, I even told you I didn't like him."

 

     "I'm not your slave HyoRin. Has it always the correct option in your mind to drive me around like your clown car?"

 

     "I do not treat you badly, how dare you!"

 

     "Yes, unnie, you do."

 

"Well, I only treat you like a slave because that's the only thing you're good at."