A Favor

Our Changdola

                                                                                   

They're done with their last concert in Japan. It was really energy draining but as usual, the boys had fun. It doesnt matter how tiring it is, they love meeting their fans and seeing the support they get right in front of their eyes. Staffs were congratulating them backstage and the boys were bowing to each and every one of them and hugging those they're close with. 

Changmin headed to their changing room with his hyung right behind him. "Ahhhhhh this is so satisfying!~" Changmin exclaimed and threw himself on the sofa. Seeing that Changmin has already occupied the sofa, Yunho lied down on the big table and curled up like a ball. 

"Ah tired tired tiredddd. I'm really tired..." Yunho mumbled to himself but smiled afterwards when he thought of the fans and the red ocean he saw. 

"Kids! I just got a call, NHK requested if you guys could be their guests for their morning show?" The managaer hyung barged in and broke the new to the boys. 

"Ehh. When is it?" Changmin asked his manager, praying hard it's not the next morning.

"Tomorrow!" His manager replied without hesitant. "I already accepted it so you guys go and rest now. We have to be there at 7am." And their manager left them speechless in the changing room.

"What it this? Why did he even asked when he already made the decision!? Aishhh!" Yunho complained and frowned. 

Changmin didn't bother to voice out anything. That was not the first time their manager did that. He knew that it is not entirely his manager's fault as he is only doing his job, grabbing every opportunity. 

 

The next morning..

The sleepy boys were in their van heading to NHK building. Changmin could hardly open his eyes. He felt like his soul wasn't in his body anymore. He turned  to his right and saw his hyung sleeping with his mouth slightly opened. He gently closed Yunho's mouth. The older one was already leaning his head way back and his mouth was opened again. Changmin gave up and and drank some water to keep himself awake. 

Once they reached the venue, Changmin woke his hyung up and they swayed into the building. Changmin quickly checked his appearance on the glass door. He noticed that his flyer was opened. He wanted to fix it before anyone else notice it but the fans were already piled up along the pathway shouting and screaming. Yunho was waving lazily to all of them and gave a weak smile. 

"Hyung! Hyung!" Changmin called Yunho with his teeth clenching tightly. Yunho was too sleepy to notice anyone around him, what else hearing Changmin who was desperately calling him. 

Changmin refused to tap the older one as it will only be obvious. Thus, he walked with his bottle in covering his pants' zipper. It was really awkward. He continued to smile to the fans and stayed close behind his hyung. They were then ushered into the studio. Their make up was already done by their coordi noona back in their apartment. Therefore, recording was going to start right away with Changmin still restless. 

Yunho pinched himself several times to make sure he's fully awake. He turned to Changmin and saw the maknae's face looking at him like a puppy asking for help.

"Why? Your tummy aches? You're hungry? Why Changmin?" Yunho questioned the younger one, full of concern.

Changmin shook his head and whispered to his hyung, "My zipper.. it's openn. How hyung? I'm shy to do it now, people will notice.." 

Yunho looked down and turned Changmin's body facing the wall. "Quick, zip it now." Yunho instructed while covering the maknae and looking out for him. 

"Hyunggg. it's stuck. I can't zip it! What do I do noww??" Changmin told the older one, panicked. 

"Why didn't you tell noona just now?!" Yunho asked Changmin, irritated with the maknae's whining. 

"I can't! This is really embarassing. Help me hyung! The show's going to start!" Changmin whispered harshly, trying to get Yunho's attention again.

Yunho looked around and took off his cardigan. He held the cardigan's sleeves and tied it around Changmin's waist. 

"It's cold here.. Are you sure?" Changmin asked Yunho since the older one was only wearing a thin shirt. 

"So, you rather let people see that your zipper's stuck?" Yunho sarcastically asked back. "I'm a namja-ya. The cold's nothing to me!" Yunho bragged after looking at the guilty maknae.  

"Thanks hyung" Changmin softly replied.

They both went back to their position, without realizing that the cardigan didn't help to cover Changmin's zipper at all. Thus, both pabo ended the recording with Changmin's zipper still opened.