Safest place to hide

Our Changdola

                                                   

 

"So, do you mind sharing with us how do you feel when the other three decided to leave TVXQ?"

Yunho glanced over to Changmin. The maknae was looking straight into his eyes, pleading to escape. The older one gave a slight nod and started spitting lies.

Changmin bit his lower lip and clamped his hands together. The room felt cold all of a sudden. They're very sensitive when it comes to this topic but they had to face it one way or another.. There's no way they could run away from it. 

"You're saying the other three betrayed you guys despite the promises made? So, your friendship ended once they left the group?" The reporter continued, baiting for more answers since Yunho decided to spill some beans. 

The older one managed to control his expression and continued while Changmin started to lose his cool. He got up and grabbed his hyung's hand. 

"Changmin-ssi, we're not yet done. Could you please get back to your seat? Changmin-ssi! Ch-changmin-ssi!" The reporters started to get up and trailed both of them. 

"I'm really sorry,  he hasn't been feeling well lately. We'll talk about this some other time" The manager rescued them and stopped the reporters from following the duo further.

"What are you guys crazy!? It's going to be on the news tomorrow that you left the interview room. 'TVXQ IS RUDE… BLAH BLAH. WAKE UP GUYS!" Their manager hissed and slammed the door behind him. 

Changmin let go of Yunho's hand once they're in the room and crashed on the sofa with his head down. Yunho shook his head and took a deep breath. He went to the washroom to freshen up himself, leaving the tensed room.  

Once he was back, the manager was no where in sight but Changmin was still in the same position, like a statue. Yunho walked towards the sofa and placed his left hand on the maknae's shoulder, patting him gently. He stood in front of Changmin and made the younger one faced him. 

"It's okay to cry, you know? You have to let it out at times. Crying doesn't mean you're weak." Yunho broke the silence by giving his words of advice to the younger one. 

"Then why do you always box up your feelings?" The maknae shot back at the older one. 

Yunho was stunned with Changmin's sudden question. He swallowed hard but managed to smile. 

"I have to be strong. For you. For us… and for the other three." Yunho calmly replied.

Changmin's eyes started to glisten with tears. He looked at the older one with full of hope, breaking down slowly. He knew the answer, but hearing it straight from Yunho's mouth broke his heart. He couldn't imagine what will happen to him if Yunho wasn't there all these while.

The maknae started sobbing silently and Yunho tried so hard to fight back his tears. He embraced the latter and kissed the maknae's hair. 

"You're strong Changmin-ah. We're all strong. If not, we wouldn't be here right? Aigooo crybabyyyy~" Yunho grinned and squeezed Changmin's cheeks with his palms making the younger one winched in pain.

"OUW Hyung!" Changmin retorted and quickly wiped away his tears. 

The room was once again back into their typical hyung-maknae situation. 

 

 

 

Author's note:

I'm a little emoshinki tonight. /sobs/ 

Anwwwww, I know I havent been replying my readers' comments but I do read it alright! ;) I'm already happy to see subscribers, I find it a bonus when you guys write comments. LAF LAF YOU GUYS!~ I'm adding each and everyone into my friend list~~ tharanghaeeee~