002

Forever in a Day

Ever since that day Ahreum and Kai got closer together, texting or calling each other. him visiting her at her place, meeting her parents. he even insist to accompny her whenever she was scheduled to have her chemo. He made her happy, telling her stories and jokes.

Kai lives with his friends, 11 friends to be exact, and they noticed something was different with him since Tao and Kai got back from the hospital. He wasn't the hot-tempered, erted playboy anymore so they decided to follow Kai.

It was Sunday, Kai planned to bring Ahreum to Lotte World. Ahreum was so excited. It's been so long since the last time she went to an amusement park. They rode every adrenaline-rush ride.

"You okay?" He asked her worriedly "Yeah" she looked at him then smile "Com'n let's grab something to eat" he hold her hand and drag her to a restaurant.

EXO's POV

"I can't believe Kai behave himself" said Kris "I bet that girl is special" said Sehun "Tao have you seen her at the hospital?" asked  D.O "No" replied Tao "Wanna go and troll them?" Chen the troll one said Chanyeol was grinning and throwing everyone a knowing look. "Shulbal~"the rest cheered.

They entered the same restaurant, eyes scanning the crowd. Luhan spotted the two first. He walked to them, the others following him and stood behind Kai's back.

Ahreum was about to shoved a sporkful spaghetti but stop mid-way , mouth hanging open and glossy eyes wide open.

*cute, adorable* the EXO boys thought

Kai noticed it and ask her why but she couldn't answer nor move. He forced his eyes to peel it off of her and look behind. He was shocked to see his friends.

"Ayo, wazzup Kai" Chanyeol's deep voice boomed the others chuckled. Kai cleared his throat and wave a hand in front of Ahreum's stunned expression.

Ahreum blinked her eyes and looked at Kai confusedly. "Uhmm Ahreum these are my friends" he shyly rubbed his nape while introducing his friends.

She relaxed now knowing that it was Kai's friends and not some bunch of jerks and douchebags.

Luhan sat next to her left and start flirting with her. "Hi beautiful, the names Luhan" he reached for her hand but she was fast enough to avoid his act. The others followed introducing theirselves but not as flirt as Luhan did.

After eating not so peacefully they proceed to enjoy the rest of the day riding rides, watching the parade and fireworks. 

Ahreum was so happy gaining friends but her body was giving up, she was so dead tired. kai wants to bring her home but the boys won't just let her go. they insisted that she should go to their place their excuses was "you should know us more"  and "you could rest there".

She couldn't do more but to agree. She glance at Kai and locked eyes with him before sighing defeatedly.