003

Forever in a Day

still in EXO's POV


We arrived at our house, D.O and Lay prepared us some snacks while Xiumin and Suho got us some drinks, beers to be exact.

Ahreum's head was resting on Kai's shoulder, "so you two, I mean are you a couple?" Baekhyun asked the two. "Nope, but I got to admit I fell for her the first time I saw her at the hospital" Kai admitted "what about now?" asked Lay raising a brow "'till now and it got deeper" Kai said then he kissed Ahreum's hair. She heard him and felt his kissed and she smiled knowingly.

Sehun caught the smiled and nudge Chen and Chanyeol then gazed at her again, the two followed a plan just formed in their minds. Kris shooks his head knowing his friends.

"Ahreum-ah do you have a boyfriend?" Tao asked "I have none for the past 2 years" she answered with a closed eyes. "What happened to your ex? If you don't mind"asked Suho "he left me after I was diagnose that I have cancer" she answered straitining herself.

The boys took pity on her but she shook her head and smile to them. Kai took her hand and kiss her knuckle.

"Well it was his lost, he doesn't know that letting go of someone as sweet, kind and beautiful as you was his biggest mistake" Xiumin voice out, the others nodded in agreement.

3 Months Later.....

Ahreum's health gotten worse, she was confined and never in a day Kai left her side, EXO will eventually visits her, brought her fruits, flowers and Kai's clean cloths. Her parents will convinced him to go home and take a rest but he always says he had enough rest and doesn't want to leave Ahreum. They were thankful that Kai won't leave their daughter.

She can't stand or walk, every now and then she'll be in great pain, she kept feeling nausea and vomitting, she also loses her hair now but nethertheless Kai never show or feel pity and disgusted instead he'll comfort and help her ease the pain.