001

Forever in a Day

He was sitting at the waiting room of a hospital waiting for his friend Tao to finish his check-up when he notices a girl who sat not to far from him. He look at het and was taken aback by her beauty.

She was tall, pale skin, pointed nose, puffy cheeks and has a very kissable lips though it was cracking but still. She felt like someone was watching her so she opened her eyes and look at him. "Is there something wrong?" she asked.

Hearing her voice makes him melt, it sound so angelic. The look on the girl's eyes brought him back to reality and shook his head.

"Mianhae" he said "huh?" "I'm sorry for staring at you" "It's alright" she answered then smiled at him. "I'm JongIn, Kim JongIn but you can call me Kai" extending his right hand to her "Ahreum, Park Ahreum" then she gladly shook his hand.

*A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. It really matched* he thought to himself.

"What are you here for Kai-ssi?" "Oh, I'm accompanying my friend for his check-up, how about you? and please drop the formalities we're friends now right?" he asked raising an eyebrow with a playful smile on his face.

"I'm here for my chemo" she replied back and as if on cue a nurse called for her saying that it was time for her treatment.

she stood up ready to walk away when Kai spoked "Ahreum-ah can we exchange phone numbers? I know it's fast but I really want to know you more."

Ahreum nodded shyly, she then gestured for his phone. After typing she handed it back to him with a smile. "I'll be going now." she said and bow to him. JongIn was left frozen, his heart was beating triple time and his knees felt weak.