Final

Late Night Rendezvous

A/N: This is the last part!! If you all want me to I will make a sequel, but it will have to wait a while. I will add a poll sometime today. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura had loved all of the attention at first, but after several days it was starting to bother her. Her leg had mostly healed and no longer needed the bandage. She was fully capable of doing things on her own, and yet, they all kept doing everything for her.

 

“You guys don’t have to do this any more. I’m perfectly fine now.”

 

“Noona…?”

 

“Minnie, I’m not mad. I’m just tired of not being able to do anything for myself.” Laura said before the makne could get upset.

 

“But, we love you and just wanted to make sure you were comfortable and not straining yourself.”

 

“I know, Onew oppa, but-“

 

“Just how much do you guys love her, anyway?” Minho cut in.

 

“We… I… Uhm…” Taemin stuttered, a little surprised by Minho’s question.

 

“We love her like she’s our sister, Minho. Nothing more, nothing less.” Jonghyun chimed in.

 

“Is that true, Hyung? Tae? Key? Do you really only see Laura as a sister?”

 

“Of course, Minho. You know I would never do that to you or Laura. It’s obvious that you are in love with each other and I would never want to do anything to jeopardize that.” Key answered first.

 

Minho sighed, but also smiled at Key. He did know that his friend would never do anything to hurt him or the woman he loved. Glancing over at Taemin, Minho noticed the boy was flushed and nervous about answering the question.

 

“Well, I… I do love her, Minho. M-Maybe… a l-little more than a s-sister.” Taemin forced out.

 

Laura froze on the spot, not expecting to hear that from him. Minho, on the other hand, was becoming furious and protective. Never in a million years would he think that his best friend would fall for his girl. But, before he could say anything to the younger, he heard Onew start to shift and turned his attention in that direction.

 

“Hyung… How do you feel about Laura?” Minho asked, making Laura moved from her frozen position just enough to see Onew’s face better.

 

“I, uh…. I love her, too.” Onew said while dropping his gaze to the floor. Sensing Minho’s impending rage, he shot up and added, “I never meant for this to happen, but she is so beautiful and so nice and… It just happened. I’m sorry.”

 

Feeling, but also clearly seeing Minho tense at what was just said, Onew began to creep out of the room. But he wasn’t fast enough as Laura caught him by the wrist, keeping him in place. Minho tensed even more after Laura’s action, as did the others in the room. Once Onew saw the look in Laura’s eyes, he knew she had something important to say and decided to hear her out. Eventually letting go of Onew, Laura turned her attention to Minho hoping her calm look would settle his nerves.

 

Rubbing his upper arm, then, leaning in to hug him and keep him calm, Laura leaned back enough to look deep into Minho’s eyes and make her first request of the day.

 

“Minho, would it be alright if I talk to Onew and Taemin… alone?”

 

Refusing to leave her alone with them, he shook his head which in turn made Laura frown.

 

“I promise you nothing will happen. I just need to talk to them. Please?”

 

Not being able to refuse her, he agreed and soon took Key and Jonghyun out of the room with him. To his surprise, Onew came out of the room right after them. Apparently, Laura wanted to talk to Taemin first.

 

Not being able to hear what was being said, Minho because restless, constantly wringing his hands together and shifting his weight from one foot to the other. Several minutes later Taemin came out with a slight pout on his face, but tried to hide it.

 

“Hyung, she’s ready to talk to you now.” He said to Onew.

 

Onew turned to the door and made his way inside; Minho following his every move. As soon as the door closed, Minho turned to Taemin with questioning eyes.

 

“Don’t worry, Hyung. She told me what I needed to hear,” was all Taemin said to him before heading to his room.

 

With his attention back on his room door, Minho waited for Onew to tell him something similar to what Taemin had told him. While staring at the door, someone tapped his shoulder making him jump a little. Wide eyed, he turned to whoever it was.

 

“What is it Key?”

 

“I just wanted to let you know that Jonghyun and I are heading to our room. And you don’t need to be that worried. It’s obvious that she loves you, and only you,” he said with a small smile.

 

Minho watched Key and Jonghyun turn in the direction of their room, waving as they left. His attention quickly moved back to his room when he heard the door knob jiggle. Wide eyed and worried, he saw Onew step out of the room with his shoulders slightly slumped over. Not saying one word to him as he left, Onew simply walked back to his room. Minho dashed into room as soon as Onew was gone and headed straight for Laura.

 

“So, what did you guys say to each other? They both looked pretty down.” Minho asked, hoping Laura was going to remain ‘his.’

 

Laura looked at him adoringly and smiled. “I told them what they need to hear and no one else.”

 

“But…”

 

“And as I told you earlier, you have nothing to worry about. I am yours, and you are mine, Choi Minho,” she said, placing her hand on his cheek with nothing but love in her eyes.

 

Now, with the biggest grin on his face, Minho leaned forward catching Laura’s lips in the most amazing kiss they have ever shared.