Part 1

Late Night Rendezvous

Laura woke up in the afternoon, not recognizing where she was. Looking around, she noticed the tuft of blonde hair on her right shoulder and the strong hand holding her left hand. Recognizing those strong fingers as Minho’s and the blonde hair being Key’s, she deduced that they were all still on the plane.

 

They had all decided to go to the Bahamas for a short vacation. While the rest of the group wanted to just relax and unwind from all the crazy performances and album promotions, Minho and Laura just wanted to be with each other.

 

Fortunately for Laura, she had managed to sleep through the majority of the 16 hour flight. With only a few hours left, the rest of the members started to wake up with Minho being the first. Waking shortly after she did, the hold on her hand noticably tightened and his head landed on her shoulder. Nudging her neck with his nose, she knew that he was finally awake. Once he looked up and saw her welcoming smile, they kissed.

 

“Hey, beautiful. Did you sleep well?” Minho asked in his raspy, post sleep voice.

 

“I did. And it looks like you slept pretty well, yourself.” Laura said with a giggle as she noticed his hair a mess.

 

“What makes you think that?” Minho asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Your hair” Laura replied with a laugh.

 

After hearing that and seeing Laura trying to hold back her laugh, Minho guessed that his hair must really be a mess. With a grunt of realization, he excused himself to the restroom to fix his hair and freshen up. Once he returned, Laura took her leave to freshen up as well.

 

Once everyone was awake and refreshed, the plane finally landed in the Bahamas. As the group walked off the plane together, it was easy to see everyone’s eyes light up and their lips turn up into the biggest smiles ever seen.

 

“I can’t believe we are finally here!” Key nearly shouted as the reached the baggage claim.

 

“Yah! Keep it down! We are here to relax, not stir up attention.” Jonghyun reprimanded.

 

“Who cares?! I’m just so happy to be out of that damn plane,” Key shot back.

 

“Me too, hyung/oppa.” Taemin and Laura said at the same time.

 

“And now I’m hungry.” Taemin added.

 

“Well, then, why don’t we hurry up and get our luggage so we can get to the hotel and find somewhere to eat.” Minho suggested.

 

Everyone’s mood picked up at the mention of the hotel and possible food. Onew immediately announced his need for a decent chicken dinner after the not so appetizing one on the plane.

 

Not long after that, they were all heading out of the airport and hailing a cab big enough for all six of them and their many pieces of luggage. Once in the cab, which was lucky enough a van, they set off for the hotel with Onew in the front seat, Jonghyun and Key in the middle and Taemin, Laura and Minho in the back.

 

Several minutes later, the hotel could be seen in the distance and everyone’s mood perked up again. Mostly because the hotel had its own private beach, which they were all more than ready to be on.

 

Once they all had their room keys, the group headed for the 10th floor were their rooms were. Key and Jonghyun were in one room, Onew and Taemin in another across from them, with Laura and Minho having their own room just down the hall.

 

Everyone rushed into their rooms so they could unpack and change before heading out for dinner. Having asked the lady at the front desk where the best restaurants were, they quickly decided on a Bar & Grill not far from the hotel so they could walk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

On their way back from the restaurant, Jonghyun had a great idea.

 

“Hey, guys. Why don’t we head for the beach before going back to the hotel?”

 

“That sounds nice.” Laura said while the rest of the crew agreed with vigorous nods.

 

Reaching the beach, the boys ran for the water while Laura and Minho decided to just sit on the sand and relax in each others arms. After seeing Jonghyun and Onew splash attack the other two, Minho had his own brilliant idea.

 

“Laura?” Minho whispered, receiving a hum in response.

 

“What would you say to a midnight skinny-dip while we are here?”

 

“How could we do that with the others here?”

 

“Easy. We’ll just sneak out of our room late one night and come down to the beach. No one will know.” Minho answered with a devilish grin.

 

“I guess. But we really can’t get caught.” Laura worried.

 

“We won’t. I promise.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: So here is part one. It was a little longer than expected, so I broke it into two parts. The rest should be up soon.