Surprise!

Learned to love

‘No… I’m sorry. You deserve someone better. I didn’t mean to hurt yo-‘

‘It’s okay, I got it. It’s Yuri. You love her. She’s cute, she’s humble, I guess.’

‘How did you know? Look, I’m really sorry…’

‘Your behavior. It was obvious. I knew it from the begging. You wanted us to get married,  so you can forget about her. It didn’t work. You were wrong. I was expecting this but I wasn’t ready.’

Miss Jiyeon is crying. Chanyeol is probably crying too. It’s not fair. At all. Everything was supposed to be perfect. It’s a sad love story. No, this one sounds lame. Let’s say it’s her fate. However, it doesn’t really matter.

‘But please invite me to your wedding!.. If you want to…’ proposes Jiyeon

‘I will.’ Chanyeol smiles and hugs Jiyeon for the last time.

The crowd is in shock. Mostly because of Jiyeon’s positive answer. In most of the cases, it doesn’t end up like this. It’s still hurtful, though.

‘Go!’ Jiyeon pushes Chaneyol in Yuri’s direction.

Yuri can’t believe her eyes. She is happy because according to her, Yeol is hers. However, she’s also unhappy. Is she guilty? Ugh…. Great! Seo runs at Jiyeon in order to comfort her. Yuri was, and still is her best friend, but she hates seeing people crying.

‘It’s OK, you’re going to find somebody.’ Seohyun affirms while friendly hugging her.

‘Don’t worry about me, I’m going to be alright. There are people who need you more than I do. Take Luhan as an example. You’re his “imaginary little sister”. He lost Yuri.’

Oh, that’s right, I forgot about this and so did Seo. Thanks to this situation, she’s one step closer to Luhan. But how can she be happy when somebody is upset? That’s awful.

Chanyeol murmurs his apologizes again. It doesn’t mean Jiyeon could hear him. She leaves the church, just as everybody does.

‘I’m sorry Luhan. I should’ve told you earlier…’ apologizes Yuri

‘It’s alright, I’m not hurt. See you tomorrow. I have a surprise for all of you. Bye’

They all leave. Chanyeol and Yuri spend the evening together leaving Seo alone. She is texting some friends she didn’t talk to in a while.

 

*the next day*

Seohyun wakes up. She looks trough the window. Surprise! Luhan was outside, looking at her.

‘ ‘Morning!’ Luhan waves at her ‘Start packing! We are going to Jeju. All of us. Go and announce the two love birds’

‘Why did you come so early? Wait, you are kidding, right? If not, are we leaving now? You scared me! What about….’

‘Just go and tell them’

 

Seo wakes Yul and Chanyeol up. Yeol gets out the house and talks with Luhan. They all start packing. They are going to spend a week there. Luhan arranged everything. After an hour they are all ready to leave.

‘Who is going to drive?’ asks Seohyun

‘We’re going by plane.’ Luhan gives a quick answer

‘Oh.. So this was the surprise you were talking about?’

‘Yup’

 

*at the airport*

‘Yul unnie! I’ve missed you so much! How are you?’ a friendly soft voice asks

Yuri turn around. It is Yoona, her best middle school friend. They planned to attend the same high school and college, but sadly, Yoona moved in Osaka when she turned 14. They did not talk since then.

‘Yoona? I thought I’ll never see you again…’ Tears of joy start flowing on Yuri’s smooth cheeks.

‘Don’t cry unnie!’ Yoona tries to comfort Yuri while hugging her ‘What have you been doing all this time?’

‘I have a lot to tell you. Let’s start by introducing my friends to you: she is Seohyun, my current best friend and he is Luhan. The other one is Chanyeol, but he is err… more then a friend..’

‘Nice to meet you!!’ Yoona bows at each of them.

This is the begging of a long conversation, which is interrupted by the arrival of the plane.

‘Oh no! Sorry… but we have to go.’ Yuri says

‘Wait!! I’m flying with the same plane as you, we can talk more!’

They are going in the same place and they are staying in the same hotel. After a few minutes of flying, they arrive. Yoona proposes to exchange the room keys with Seo, so Yuri and Yoona can share a room. Seohyun accepts since she prefers having a room only for herself. Luhan plans to surprise his friends again…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Sorry for not updating for so long T.T. I've been busy all this time, but I promise I'll update as soon I can this time ^^. Did I tell you? This is my first fanfic, so if you find it lame. please forgive me :(. Please comment and share your opinion on this chapter :).