Chapter 31

Hello...Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana’s POV

I grabbed Zico's hand and ran out of my house, I want to forget what happened today and since Zico hasn't got anything to do I decided that we should go and watch a movie. I went for the bus because I didn’t like motorbikes and Zico allowed it this time, for some reason he stayed quietly and it scared me. It was like he was being reluctant about something; every time I’d turn to him he’d freeze and try to avoid looking into my eyes.

 

But I'm happy that I finally get to spend some time with him because whenever we do, he gets this phone call and leaves. We got in front of the cinema and stopped to read the films that they were showing.  ''Well? What do you want to watch?'' Zico asked while looking at me. I was scanning the list with the movies and pointed at one.

 

 ''Are you sure? That's a horror movie.'' Zico said and I rolled my eyes. ''Stop being such a scaredy cat'' I punched him on his arm and he faked being hurt. ''Yeah very funny Zico, now let’s go in, it starts in 10 minutes and you have to buy me some snacks'' I dragged him inside.

 

''Oh so that's why you made me come?'' he said while we were queuing up and I smiled at him. ''No that's not why I called you, I also called you so that you would carry the snacks inside for me'' I said and he laughed. ''I'm only kidding, I wanted to spend more time with you'' I said and looked away.

 

We reached the cashier and there was this guy there, he looked at me and smiled. ''What can I get you?'' he completely ignored Zico and looked at me solely, I started ordering the tickets and the snacks but I felt an arm sneak behind my back. I felt Zico place his hand over my shoulder and slowly bringing me closer to him I looked up at him questioning what he was doing.

 

After the guy went to get the snacks I asked him, ''Why did you do that?''. ''Because he was staring at you too much'' he said and looked as if nothing really happened but little did he know that my heart was beating faster than usual. I wasn’t used to being this close to him.

 

The guy came back with my order, I took the drinks while Zico took the popcorn and the rest of the stuff I bought and walked away, the guy smiled at me before I turned away and Zico saw that. We handed our tickets to another worker and he let us pass after telling us where to go. We went inside found our seats and sat down. 

 

I took my drink and tried to get a sip but I got a paper cut out of nowhere. ‘’ouch’’ I hissed and placed my finger in my mouth. I looked closely I saw this post it note stuck on one of the cups. I peeled it off and read it.

 

There was a phone number written on it and a message underneath. I didn't even have time to take a look at it because Zico snatched it out of my hands. ''Hey I was reading that'' I said frowning. ''Not any more'' he tore it apart and threw it on the floor and stomped on it afterwards. What’s his problem? ‘’Does it hurt?’’ he asked, I folded my arms together and faced forward. I really wanted to read that and he got all defensive about it. But it didn’t last for long, I turned back to him.

 

''He seemed creepy anyway' I said and snatched the popcorn from his lap. ''Hey that's mines'' he complained and I laughed ''Not any more'' I said and I stuffed more popcorn in my mouth while he smirked. No please tell me he's not going to...

 

 ''ahhaha please hahaha stop ahahaha I'll ahaha share hahaha'' I screamed out when he started tickling me and he stopped at once, I realized that all of the popcorn was on the floor because it dropped and I glared at him. ''Now look at what you did. I hate you'' I sat up and I saw him inching closer while bringing his hands towards me again. 

 

''No, I mean, I don't hate you'' I quickly said before he started tickling me again. He looked pleased and handed me some snacks, I breathed out relieved and sat on my chair properly again.

 

''How long is this going to take?'' I asked after watching ten minutes of advertisement. At that moment the lights dimmed and the movie started. I smiled and sank in my chair to get comfortable, Zico was sitting down normally and in no time my eyes were glued to the screen.

 

I reached out to grab my drink during a scary scene and I sipped on my drink slowly so I couldn't choke if something unexpected happened. I placed my drink down and took a look at Zico, he was looking at me.

I did a double take there.

 

 ''Zico we came here so you could watch the movie not stare at me instead'' I whispered but he didn't look away from me and I got a little uncomfortable, I started heating up and not even the scary movie would bring me back to my normal senses.

 

When he decided to look away I placed my hand on my chest to calm down my racing heart and tried and let me repeat that again, I tried to focus on the movie but I completely failed because Zico's hand was on top of my other hand. I don't know if it's by mistake or something but it sort of feels nice.. Wait, what am I thinking?

 

When the movie finished we walked out of the huge room we were in along with other people and I quickly let go of his hand. '' I'm going to go to the toilet'' I said and retreated away.

 

I hurried to get out of his sight and when I was inside the ladies I washed my face a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter