Chapter 30

Hello...Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zico’s POV

I blinked at the sight before me and still couldn’t believe it. Hana was walking along with Infinite. They suddenly charged in and gave us a hand to take these guys down faster. Within minutes the fight came to an end and these retards started to run away just to get out alive.

 

We were panting and we too started to run and jump over the fence so that the teachers wouldn’t catch us. I ran towards Hana and scooped her up. I reached the fence and stopped, P.O. was on top of the fence, I handed Hana over to him and he jumped off with her on to the other side. What on earth was she doing here? I though Kai went home with her.

 

I climbed the fence and laughed at the teachers coming after us and then I jumped off on the other side. We got away from the school site and we all separated into our groups, I had Hana to my right and I looked at Sunggyu.

 

 '' Thanks for that, we were getting tired fighting them'' I faked a laugh because I felt embarrassed that we actually had help. We normally don't need help, but this was a one off occasion. He nodded but looked at Hana.

 

 ''You should actually thank her instead, she's the one who called us here'' Sunggyu said and I felt Hana tense up next to me. What the hell was she thinking? How did she even get a hold of them?

 

'' Anyway we had no action for the past week so we accepted the offer but next time I won't be so generous'' he winked at Hana and started leaving. ''Let's go'' he said to Infinite and they got on to their motorbikes and sped past us. 

 

I turned to Hana but she didn't turn to me, she looked somewhere else just to avoid looking at me. Kai came over to us and looked at Hana probably having the same questions as me. '' I'll take her home'' I said and took Hana away from Kai before he said anything. It was his fault for letting her come back.

 

I saw Kai frown and I smirked; he's not going near Hana again. I got onto my motorbike and Hana got on as well, but she didn't even complain this time, she was quiet. Too quiet. When we got home I went inside her house because I wanted to speak to her and she didn't say anything so I followed her inside. We were in the kitchen and I sat down at the table while she handed me a drink and she got some crisps.

 

''I'm just gonna cut to the point. How on earth did you find Infinite?'' I asked and she shoved more crisps in . When she finished chewing she sat down opposite me and swallowed. Is she doing this on purpose? Looks like she's taking her time just to avoid telling me anything. ''No need to hurry I can wait all day'' I sarcastically said and she got the point. 

 

Hana's POV

''Okay I'll tell you the full story…’’

 

Flashback

 

I was trying to get to school as fast as I could and the bus wasn't helping, it was coming in 10 minutes so I decided to run to get there faster. I was running past the shops on the main street and I accidentally bumped into this guy coming out of a shop. ''I'm so sorry.'' I apologised but he wasn't planning on letting me leave like that.

 

 ''What do you say Infinite? We haven't witnessed this yet so she should be interesting.'' The guy that I bumped into said with a smirk on his face and the rest grinned and switched their attention to me.

 

The first thing that stood out to me was the name Infinite. Kai told me that this group was close to Block B but against EXO so an idea popped up in my head. ''You're infinite?'' I ask once again just to make sure it was them and the guy that I bumped into blinked at me.

 

 ''So you do know who we are'' he said and the others snickered behind him. ''But are you aware that you just bumped into the leader of Infini-'' I interrupted him by holding out my hand to stop him from speaking. 

 

''I need your help'' I said panicked and he looked taken aback. The rest of Infinite was now laughing at my act. ''That's not funny I really need your help, Block B is in trouble'' I got a bit discouraged by their laughter but it stopped at once and I looked at the leader again. ''Did you just say Block B?'' he asked and I nodded. ''How do we know you're not lying to us and leading us into a trap?'' He asked just to be sure.

 

I tried to think of something quick because I knew time was running out and Zico could be hurt right now. ''I have his phone number in my contacts list and you know he doesn't just give anybody his number'' I said and that really got his attention. He must have been wondering how on earth I got it.

 

 ''But why should I help?'' he folded his arms across his chest and asked. I was about to rip my hair out, he was getting on my nerves because I wasn't getting anywhere with him and I just knew Zico needed his help.

 

I exhaled and looked at him once again. '' What do I get out of this if I help you?'' he asked me, I didn't expect that. ''Emm''was the only thing that escaped my mouth and he smirked. ''How about you go on a date with me and I'll help you and your friend'' he said and I agreed right away when I heard that he'd help me I didn’t really take into account what he just said.

 

 I suddenly stopped when I realized what he actually said. ''Wait. No.'' I was against dating him, I didn't  even know him. ''Too late now, you already agreed'' he looked back at Infinite and he made a sign and they started moving to these motorbikes. Wait this isn't what I intended to do. Hold up. What d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter