Chapter 32

Hello...Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana’s POV

I stepped inside my house, cautious because I thought Hyomin was going to bite me, yes, she looked that angry, I slid past her and walked into the living room and I had to face my uncle since he called me over. ''Yes'' I said when I reached in front of him and he stood up and hugged me.

 

''Well done, I was waiting for this day forever and I thought you'd reject him, you know Zico's a good guy'' I interrupt him and step away from him. ''Hold on a minute. How do you know about him?'' I asked and he laughed.

 

'' He came over to our house once, he was looking for you and instead he ended up talking to me. And don't ask me what we talked about because I won't tell you.'' he said straight up rubbing it in my face, but I wanted to know. I was just really confused, what if the aliens finally decided to swap my uncle with another one? Maybe that’s the reason for all of this.

 

''Okay since you approve of this relationship then I assume that I can go out with him then?'' I kind of questioned it as I wasn’t sure of what he was thinking. He nodded and I was again, speechless. Then I received a hug, I looked up and saw So Ra hugging me, I guess she knows about this too. I look at the other side of the room and see Hyomin texting furiously; this girl is up to something…

 

After a while, I helped So Ra set out the dinner on the table and just before we settled down the door bell went off. Hyomin went up to the door while texting like a maniac and opened it, I made my way up to the kitchen to help So Ra but when I heard Zico's name shouted out by Hyomin, I poked my head out of the kitchen to see what's happening.

 

I see Zico and his parents coming in and Hyomin following after them closely. I come out to greet them unsure of why they're all here, I smiled as they walked towards me.

 

''Hey Hana.'' Zico waved at me and my uncle came over to greet them, as well. ''Oh welcome everyone, please come in, dinner's ready'' he said and we all went inside the kitchen and sat down around the table. I guess we're all having dinner together I thought. After helping So Ra carry the remaining things on the table we both sat down.

 

Apparently Hyomin thought she's too good for helping us so she sat down next to Zico claiming her seat in front of everyone.

 

The other seat beside Zico was occupied by his mum so I just sat opposite him. Conversations already started between my uncle and Zico's parents, to be hones I was a little lost in Zico's eyes because So Ra had to poke me 5 times to get my attention.

 

What can I say? Zico's really handsome; I can stare at him all day and never get bored. And I didn't realize this until this second. I realized how handsome he became since I came here; he really grew up a lot.

 

I turned to So Ra and softly whispered to her. ''What's happening?'' and before she told me anything back she elbowed my uncle and he understood what she wanted.

 

''Right Hana, Hyomin, you might be wondering what is happening, well… me and So Ra have to go on a trip to Paris to get some things for the wedding and we can't take you guys with us. So we kindly asked Zico's parents if they could take care of you'' he said and I was surprised, I was never away from my uncle so it was something big for me if he left.

 

I look over to Zico's parents, but on the other hand…his mum always treated me like one of her own child when I was younger, I guess I won't be alone then. ''We'd love to take care of you guys'' Zico's mum looked and me and smiled, I smiled back and I took a look at Zico who was grinning. Why is he grinning?

 

Seconds later my uncle said ''We're leaving today'' and I choked on my water. Zico got up from his seat just to pat my back and sat down next to me afterwards, and he didn't go back to his seat which made Hyomin fold her arms I anger.

 

''To*choke*day?'' I asked and my uncle nodded. I took a deep breath in, I thought it was going to be next week but today is too soon. That's crazy. ''But you haven't packed yet and what if you get sick or something bad happens-'' I started giving them reasons not to go. ''Don't worry Hana, and besides, Zico's here for you'' my uncle said and secretly winked. I felt Zico holing my hand underneath the table and I calmed down, maybe I was taking things a little too far but how could I not worry?

 

After dinner finished, I cleared up the table, Zico decided to help and while I was picking up something from the table he went beside me started mirroring my moves as he was cleaning up. ''Zico stop'' I said noticing what he was doing but he didn't. 

 

I faced him and he did the same. ''Zico. This is not funny.'' I said and he said the same thing back. I groaned and then he groaned as well. ''Come on I'm making this fun'' he complained and Hyomin came from behind him with a plate in her hand ''Yeah, cleaning is meant to be fun'' she said and walked next to Zico mirroring his posture. I gave her a look.

 

Since when does she clean up? ''You know she never does the cleaning up, she leaves me to do it all, no wonder why she's like this'' Hyomin lied. I couldn't believe her; she was lying in front of me. Zico placed down the plates and walked up to me. ''Well then you can handle the rest, right?'' he said and dragged me out of the kitchen.

 

 I swear Zico has the best ways to get her back. I was laughing really loudly when we got out of the kitchen and entered the hallway. ''Did you see her face'' I said and he was laughing with me, we were practically clinging on to each other because we were dying of laughter. I never expected her to be in that situation.

 

After we stopped laughing we went in the living room, ''Hana you should start packing because you’re moving next door for a week'' my uncle said and I nodded, Hyomin came in too and started drawing attention to herself. ''Yes I have so much to pack, I would need some help'' sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter