It only gets worse...

Captured

ZELO POV:

Sweat was already dripping down my forehead.I put my hands on my knees and tried to catch my breath. I cursed myslef mentally as I looked up to see the van was too far to catch up. I sighed heavily and looked back to see Jin Ae finally arriving next to me. She was panting hard,trying to catch her breath. She then looked over at me with a pale expression," I told you we would never catch up."

"But we had to at least try." I mumbled. She sighed heavily," Mi sun is so ignorant at times! Damn it. She just had to go ahead and want to be that damsel in distress."

"But i guess....who can blame her really..." I stated quietly. "I can! She should have listened to us! We're not her enemies!" She shouted angrily as she stared at me in disbelief. "But...what would you do if that bastard said he loved you?... And......if you loved him..." I trailed off,not wanting to remember Mi Sun's confession.

Jin Ae sighed,''I know......but.....I just.....I just hope this is all a horrible nightmare." I nodded slowly,in agreement. I turned my gaze back to where the van went off."Omo...Junhong.....how are we going to tell her brother without being skinned alive?!"

YOUR POV:

I blanky stared at Sungjong,who was holding a spoon in one hand,while holding a bowl of soup in the other. He brought the spoon to my mouth and I hesitated to eat it. "I didn't poison it." He hissed at me. I looked down at the spoon ,then up at him again. He sighed angrily and brought the spoon to his own mouth.

He didn't hesitate to eat it. He looked down at me again and smiled smugly,''See!I'm not dead." He brought the spoon to my mouth again,and I parted my mouth a little. Just a little,and the spoon was already in my mouth. I literally almost chocked!

"Yah! If you're going to feed me,feed me right! If not release me this second so I  can feed myself!" I shouted angrily at him.  He rolled his eyes,'' I'm not going to get in trouble because of you. Just be a good girl? If you keep this attitude up,hyung won't hesitate to put you in the basement,"he retorted.

The basement? really? really?

"Ooooo~ the basement! I'm sooo scared"I teased,making him glare at me."Just shut up and eat your damn soup." He retorted as he brought the spoon to my mouth once again. "You won't make me cho-" I started my sentence,but was rudely interrupted by a spoon in my mouth.

NO ONE POV:

B.A.P. and Jin Ae all gulped at the sight of Ji-yong parking his car in Daehyun's driveway. "Jae.....let's get out of here before we die!" Daehyun blurted out while tugging on Youngjae's arm. Youngjae pushed Daehyun away,"I'm not leaving with out my electroics!" ''hey! It's not the time to argue guys!" Yongguk shouted at the two. "Yeah,yongjae!" Daehyun teased,earning a glare from the other.

Everyone watched through the window as Ji-yong made his way over to Daehyun's door. Everyone took a step back,away from the window,except for Yongguk.Seconds later,there was a loud banging at the door. Yongguk sighed and grabbed the door-knob,and he turned it slowly.

"aish! what is this some kind of horror film?! Just open it! open it!" Himchan blurted out. Yongguk chuckled weakly and pulled the door back,revealing a raging older brother.

"Where is she?!" He said while pushing Yongguk back against the wall. "Tell me where she is." he hissed."Ji-yong...can you please let me go?" Yongguk said calmly."Yah! hyung! let go! let go!" seungri dashed over to his hyung and started pulling him back. Moments later the rest of BigBang arrived at his side and started to pull their leader off of Yongguk.

Yongguk could have gotten Ji-yong off him if he wanted to,but as much as these two are rivals, he wouldn't like to manage things by fighting."Great the rest of them are here too..." Himchan mumbled to Jongup. "Why though....couldn't Ji-yong come on his own? Or does he need to always bring his crew?"

"I know you guys have her. Where is she?!" He shouted. "We don't have her." "Then why'd I get a message that you guys did?" he retorted as he slowly released Yongugk. "What are you talking about,oppa?" Jin Ae asked. "This girl...she told...us that I should really take care of my sister becasue my rival might take her....." he slowly explained. 

Yongguk's eyes then widened,"Ji-yong.....you do know what this means,right?" 

"No..." Ji-yong breathed out while his eyes widened.

Ji-yong scoffed and chuckled weakly as if it was a joke. "that's impossible...that's not true....it's not true...right?"

he then started backing away from the group. "It's not ture..." He said under his breath as he finally turned around and started running to his car. Big Bang ran after him and got into the car too. And with that,his car took of at high speed down the road.

"hyung....what did you mean..." Zelo asked,still surprised at the scene that just happened before him.

yongguk didn't answer. Instead he let out a long,heavy sigh while scratching the back of his neck.

"I guess.........We're going to have to team up....."

YOUR POV:

"Yah put me down!" I shouted while squirming around.

"Hey! cut it out! you're not a fish to be doing this!" The guy named Dongwoo,who was holding me by the legs shouted.

I glared at him and attempted to kick him,but unfortunately,I failed. He chuckled and looked away,avoiding my gaze.

I sighed,' And this is what you get when you don't want to sleep with a guy...' 

Stupid,right? And where were they taking me? The basement-or should I call it, 'My prison.'

"Here we are. And next time. Please don't put up a fight with your owners. you'll end up loosing." Sunggyu,who was holding me by the arms bluntly said.

"Only 'cause all of you guys pinned me to the ground!" I hissed.

"Yeah,yeah.Dongwoo,keep her still until I open this cell."

"Understood!" Dongwoo smriked and put both of my legs between his legs.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Sunggyu said while looking back. Too late. I kicked,once more, and He immediatly let my legs go.I then took advantage. I tried to pull both my arms away from Sunggyu,but apparently,he was stronger. I was thrown into the cell,and locked up, in a blink of an eye.

I sighed and looked up to see Sunggyu already helping poor injured Dongwoo from the ground.Dongwoo looked back at me. A painfull looked,turned into a glare,"You'll......pay for..what you did." He said between whimpers. I scoffed and looked back at him innocently.

"Why you-" He said,but was cut off by Sunggyu. "Just let her be. Let's go." 

Dongwoo nodded and both of them started walking upstairs. I eyed them as they made their way to the door."Close the door behind you." Sunggyu said as he finally walked off. Dongwoo looked back down at me,"You'll get your punishment later....Don't worry, princess." I shuttered and with that,he closed the door,leaving me in a dark basement.

I walked over to the corner and sat down.I then started to wonder about where these people were keeping me. I mean....A cell....in a basement? Seriously? Where exactly were they keeping me at?! My thoughts then got interrupted by a weird fuzzy touch. No....this touch was crawling up my arm. I looked down to see a hideous,big,black, Spider. I yelled and threw my arms in the air.

I jumped around the cell yelling,''get it off! get it off!'' until Sunggyu came down to check up on me. "What the hell is going on?!" He questioned from the top of the stairs. "T-there's a s-s-spider!" I yelled. "It's just a spider! Now can you keep it down?! Some people are trying to get some shut-eye!" He yelled and slammed the door. I groaned.

'I hate this place so freaking much.'

I looked around at the floor and walls,checking to see if their were any more of those creatures. Don't get me wrong. I love animals.....but me and spiders.....I don't think we will ever get along.I smiled,realizing I found none....for now. I laid down at the other corner and hopped that maybe-just maybe- tomorrow wouldn't be the same as today.

'I've seriously survived the first day here?! Seriously?It already feels as if i've been here forever.....'

'I bet it only gets worse from here....' I thought to myself. I closed my eyes. I wanted to sleep. I wanted to just be in my own world for tonight.

Thank you to all my new subscribers!...and to the ones who are already subscribed!

 kpop-fangirl-gif-i9_large.gif

사랑해! saranghae! haha anyways...Gif/Pic time!!!:

 

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_lp1vpyBy7a1qlf2g0o1_500.gif#yoseo yoseob! <3~

that's all for today! see you guys on the next update!!!