Final

Another Saturday Night

 

It was just another Saturday night.
 
"Come in" a dull mumble called as the door bell ringed. 
 
A huff was let out as the soft figure entered and kicked off their shoes at the door. 
 
The television was blaring with bright colors as he entered the next room leaning against the wall observing the now cleaned living room. 
 
"Did the maid clean up the place again?" Minseok sighed, that was the only job he had, yet he'd always come to a perfectly clean loft that did not need his service. A soft hum was his reply. 
 
"Do you want to wear an apron for me and Hyung?" The said man lying on the couch watching cartoons. 
 
Minseok fidgeted side glancing at the handsome younger with his work clothes still on. 
 
"That's what I thought hyung" minseok held the urge to whine at the younger and his arrogance. The apron they bought for him was pink and was barely an apron, for goodness sake they wanted him in it . 
 
"Why are you still in your business clothes?" Minseok kindly changed the subject and made his way to the younger in his expensive suit. 
 
Minseok kissed the cheek of the younger as he sat in front of him, blocking the screen so all that the younger could see was him. Minseok loosened the already loose tie on the younger and slipped off the tie as well as his crinkled button up dress shirt. 
 
"Where's..."
 
"Hyungs got some stuff to finish but play with me first. He'll come later." The younger shimmied out of his dress shirt as well as slipping his white tee off becoming .
 
Minseok frowned.
 
"Your watching tv, I can't compete with it."
 
The younger grabbed minseoks neck and pulled him in for a welcoming kiss. 
 
"You forgot to say you're home minseok" the younger broke the sudden kiss staring into the bright elders face. It took him a few seconds to register what had happened. Technically the peck on the younger's cheek was a kiss but apparently it didn't count.
 
Minseok grabbed the younger's face kissing him deeply till he was flushed red. 
 
"I'm home sehun" minseok spoke out of breath as he straightened himself up. 
 
The younger smirked with satisfaction. 
 
"Come here" the latter smiled as he opened his arms revealing, his well built and toned upper body, an open spot on the couch for him. 
 
Minseok slipped his jacket off setting it aside before he molded himself into the younger's chest. Minseok was enveloped in the younger's warm heat and tangled with his limbs, legs and arms secured around him. Fluffy hair tickled his neck as the younger rested his head in the crack of his neck. Fits of giggles floated through minseoks lips as he felt lips press against his neck feather light. Fingers slipped up and under minseoks shirt skimming his tummy and occasionally digging fingers into the sides of his stomach. 
 
"S-stop it sehun!" Minseok sputtered releasing himself from sehun falling onto the ground, to be followed by sehuns work pants in his face. 
 
Minseok grumbled at sehun who smirked playfully at him with his boxers on then continued to watch snl with Jay Park.  
 
"Smells like small ..." Minseok laughed to himself, it didn't really smell like but the small part wasn't made up.
 
 
 
Minseok walked into the pristine room. In the corner of his eye he saw a new photo frame and stopped to stare at the new photo on sehuns night stand. It was of sehun and minseok with his arms slung around minseoks small shoulders, laughing under the cherry blossoms. (Kai had come of use. His camera skills were better than they had thought.)
 
Minseok smiled as he ventured into the big walk-in closet that sehun shared with his brother. Minseok dropped sehuns work clothes into the washing machine that was conveniently placed in their walk-in closet and picked up a pair of pj's. Just as minseok made his way out smiling at his choice of clothing, the other latter was at the door slipping his jacket off hanging it up. 
 
"Sehun." 
 
Minseok placed his clothes on the arm of the couch. 
 
"Help me put on my pants Minseok" there was a small smile visible and minseok knew he was up to something. Quickly sehun popped his shirt over his bare chest and hopped into his pants stopping minseoks hands from pulling up the zipper.
 
"Zip it up with your teeth" sehun chuckled merrily with twinkling crescent slit eyes filled with an mischief glint. Minseok shot a dirty glare up at sehun threatening to pull his pants back down. Inside minseoks mind he was already crushing sehuns balls. Sehun knocked his knees into minseoks thighs since minseok wasn't tall enough to actually knock his knees into sehuns knees. Minseok got onto his knees and bit his lip till they were white. Minseok fiddled with the zipper so he wouldn't have to stick his nose into sehuns crotch, better than not doing so. 
 
Minseok clamped onto the very end of the zipper. Sehun smirked down at him greatly enjoying the sight. Minseok simply didn't want to put up with sehun so... He head butted sehun. Bulls eye. Sehun groaned and rolled over on his sides in agony on the couch. The other latter that was watching from the wall came in clapping and chuckling.
 
"Ohh my wifey minseok is so feisty" the gorgeously bronze man with dark hair, fit to be a damn model, strut to minseok. He dropped his briefcase beside them as he hugged the man tightly, grazing his hand up minseoks soft flesh, before engulfing his mouth. Minseok let him till he couldn't breath anymore gripping his shoulder tightly. 
 
"Hey! HEY!" Sehun called from the side recovering from minseoks attack separating Minseok from the latter. Minseoks cheeks were brushed pink looking to the side as he bit the inside of his cheek to avoid the hot gaze from the other. 
 
"You jealous cause our wifey likes me more?" The tan one snickered. 
 
"If that's the case Kai. I think I need more bonding time with minseok then" sehun gladly stated liking his own idea too much. Minseok looked up to Kai. 
 
"Then I'll take our wifey now" Kai smirked at sehun, taking a step towards minseok hugging him. 
 
"Yah! That's not what I meant!" Sehun whined. But Kai already had minseok under his arm holding him by the waist and loosening his tie with his other. 
 
Kai walked into the closet slipping off his clothes. Minseok stared at Kai's night stand which, also had a photo. Minseok smiled recalling the photo. 
 
 
----
"Yah yah!" Sehun called out in his dull voice, again, as always, dissatisfied and annoyed at Kai's position. Kai hugging minseok from behind and vice versa was apparently too much skin contact for sehun to handle since he and minseok didn't do much skin contact. Kai was far too close with minseok an sehun didn't like it. Kai rolled his eyes for the nth time and leg sehun choose what they did. 
 
"I will only let you be that close if I'm that close" sehun stated. 
 
"Let's kiss minseok then" Kai's voice bored but with a smiling face. Sehun smiled and pushed the camera into a random girl. She blushed, of course at sehuns beauty, it was all his eyes that did the magic. 
 
"Please take a photo for us" sehun mumbled boring his eyes into the girl. She simply stuttered a yes. 
 
Both brothers wrapped their arms around minseok pressing their bodies to his sides making minseok fidget uncomfortable in between the two hot bodies. (Both ways, if you know what I mean). 
 
The moment the brothers kissed minseoks fluffy cheeks, in public, he flushed red while the girl squealed happily. 
 
"Did you get that?" Kai's sultry voice made her melt into a puddle. Minseok almost did too since it was spoken right in his ear but he with stood it. Sehun kissed his cheek again. 
 
"You taste like green apples" sehun smiled his lips then minseoks cheeks as well. 
 
"S-stop s-sehun!" Minseok shrieked and laughed while pushing away from him into Kai's chest.
 
-----
 
 
"K-Kai," minseok flinched as Kai kissed his cheek multiple times before kissing down his neck. Minseok giggled lightly at the fluttering feeling of Kai's kisses that became much more intimate when he had began lightly on minseoks soft and rapid pulse. 
 
"B-but..." Minseok began to protest holding Kai's head still against his neck. Kai breathed hot air onto a forming hickey that he had made making minseok crane his neck more. 
 
"You're going to be with sehun all night, think of me right now" Kai sounded a little hurt but he didn't want to be selfish either. Minseok was the wife for the both of them. Minseok brought Kai from his neck to his lips, arms wrapped tightly around Kai's neck and bodies pressed onto each other lightly, resting their foreheads against each other. 
 
"Kai, Jongin, Kim Jongin" minseok whispered slowly onto Kai's plump lips, "isn't it enough that I'm chanting your name right now?" 
 
Kai smiled and took minseoks lips into his slowly slipping his tongue in.
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun was reflecting with himself out in the living room. Was he being too childish? Too selfish? Or was he over thinking the situation? Why doesn't minseok like him more? Sehun bombarded himself with his own questions that he did not have any answers to. He sighed and ruffled his hair out of habit when he's frustrated. 
 
"Don't start pulling out your hair, you'll be bald at 27, since you've dyed your hair a kajillion times" minseok smiled as he sat next to sehun pulling him up into his arms. 
 
"I know..." Sehun mumbled into minseoks chest. 
 
"I like it silver, but you look really cool with your rainbow hair too" minseok laughed. Sehun smiled as he felt minseoks gentle hands in his hair. 
 
"You looked like you were having an internal fight with yourself" minseok kissed the top of sehuns head. 
 
"I'm afraid you like Kai more than me... You always give him more attention and affection" sehun mumbled. Minseok chuckled quietly to himself, how cute of him!
 
"You sound like a baby" minseok teased holding sehuns slim face, "where'd you ever get that idea? You know I love you both the same." 
 
Sehuns heart swelled and all his questions were clear now. 
 
"Yah! Y-yah sehun!" Minseok squeaked as he had swept minseok into his arms. 
 
"Kai hyung?" Sehun stopped at his bedroom. There was a soft mmm.
 
"We're having a feast tonight" sehun smiled and Kai opened his door wide. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Did we go too hard?" 
 
A happy hum vibrated from sehuns throat. 
 
"We'll just have to treat him real nice" sehun smiled at their sleeping wife that was bathing in the moons light. 
 
Another soft hum. 
 
"We can't live without him." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Do you want to live with us minseokkie?" Sehun whispered caressing the still plush figures cheek. 
 
"Hell no" minseok mumbled in his sleep turning to Kai's chest from sehuns. Minseok didn't want to live with them especially if they were still at the ripe age of 19, 20 and 21. Hormones still raging. He did not want a repeat of last night where they had both penetrated him at the same time. If he had to live with that, hell no, of course, he was not willing to. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Later that month... 
 
"How did my apartment get flooded?!" 
minseok almost wept. 
 
The water was mid way to his calves. 
 
"SEHUN!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---- 
Summer is here! Woooooot! 
Sorry this total bs.