Pissed Off

Loving Only You

JaiyLee looked at the crowd gathering up around them. *AISHHH, pabo JinHee* she tought to herself while she facepalmed her forehead. JaiyLee stared at the two guys and girls in front of them and bit her lips. She then grabbed JinHee's hand and dragged them both out of the circle. "Yae, are you crazy!!" JaiyLee said placing her plate on the table. JinHee looked back behind them still seeing the "queenkas and kingkas" staring at them. She shook her head and walked back towards them, "You know what, i don't want to start anything on my first day of school so just leave us alone,"JinHee said looking into Sullie's eyes. JinHee turned back and saw JaiyLee standing their scared. Just right then she heard something, "Hehe the is scared." 

JinHee turned back to see Tori and Sullie smirking of what sullie said. And with that JinHee rushed to Sulle and grabbed her collar,"Who do you think you are to call me that, WHAT THE ING PRINCESS OR QUEEN OF THE WORLD." YoungJae  Grabbed JinHee's hands and pushed her off of Sullie. "Keep your hands off her." JinHee then took out her hands and slapped youngjae right across his face.

 

*AISHHHHHHHHH!!!! PABO PABO PABO PABO PABO JinHee.*   JaiyLee covered her face in ambarassment. she ran up to JinHee and grabbed her out of the cafeteria. "PABOOO. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" JaiyLee asked. JinHee shruuged her shoulders, "i don't know they pissed me off and called me a bi...." 

YoungJae and DaeHyun walked out oof the cafeteria, And towards the twins. JaiyLee's face experssion showed all her thoughts and feelings, she was freaked out. "Yea and now we've pissed them off,"said JaiyLee 

 

 

 

Author note: Enjoy, Comment, SubScribe and upvote please:D ^^