Kingkas and Queenkas

Loving Only You

"Wow so harsh,"JaiyLee said rolling her eyes and then looked at her sister.

"Are you okay?" JinHee said panting and running towards JaiyLee. She nodded and grabbed her sisters arm leading the way into the office. They took theiir schedules and went inside the Cafeteria to get breakfast. They got into line and grabbed a tray. just right when FanGilrs and boys started to scream. Both the sisiter looked at the door finding a group f boys and girls walking in. The cafeteria was full of screaming and chattering. 

JinHee over heard a conversation: "Wahh, look at The Busan WonBin, He's so handsome!!" One girl said while the other girl was like, "Omg I wish Sullie was me so my boyfriend can be YoungJae!" 

JinHee got irritated and asked, "Who the hell are they anyways?" "What!" a girl said over hearing what JinHee said. "You don't know them, they are of course the iest guys and girls at this school!" 

JaiyLee looked carefully at the guy she bumbed into earlier. "So he's the popular kid here?" She questioned herself. To be honest JaiyLee thought the guy was kinda hot but she didn't like his personality. 

After getting their food, The twins walked to a table. JinHee in front while JaiyLee following behind. The queenkas spotted the two girls and decided to pick on them since they were new. "Yahh! who do you think you are to sit in our seats."one of them said. "MianHae, we didn't know since their was NO NAME WRITTEN ON IT!" JinHee said sarcasticly. JaiyLee moved closer to JinHee,"Yah JinHee just stop let's not start anything on the first day please?"JaiyLee said whispering.

The girls(Queenkas) were really pissed off because of JinHee. "Do you want to DIE!" one of them shouted out. "Yes i do, why what are you gunna do about it!" JinHee said again irritated. "HA, you really do wanna die." With that the girl raised her hands up to JinHee's face but the someone grabbed it.

 

 

 

It was DaeHyun. "Yah dont pick a fight here now!" Daehyun said shaking his head.

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE: hehehe ok how do you guys like it? please comment and subscribe! I don't bite. But please dont get mad at me if i dn't update much, I HAVE A LIFE TOO YOU KNOW.  But anyways please share this story wth your friends or whatever.