Going to be a Long Day

Loving Only You

"You Must be crazy ParkJinHee," JaiyLee said. The "KingKas" walked over to the twins. YoungJae giving his famous evil glare at JinHee and JaiyLee while Daehyun rolled his eyes at them. "No one dares mess with us or our girlfriend," DaeHyun said evily. JaiyLee nodded her head in understandment and faced away pulling JinHee with her. JaiyLee felt a pair of hand holdng onto hers,"Do you here me, do not ever cause problems with us again." JaiyLee twisted her hands out of DaeHyun's grip and ran off to class. 

 

JaiyLee and JinHee had different classes, so that means one of them could be stuck in the same classes as those "people".  JaiyLee walked into her class hoping not to see that guy Daehyun or YoungJae, But unfortunatly she did. And not only one of them but two of them. She glanced at the teacher which saw her also. "Class, Today we will be recieving a new student, Can you please introduce yourself Ms. Park."

"Ne, Annyeong ParkJaiyLee Imnda, Please treat me well," Jaiylee said not trying to make eye contact with anyone in the class. She bow down and then looked back up to the teacher. "Ms. Park do you mind if You sit by DaeHyun," The teacher said telling Daehyun to raise his hand. JaiyLee walked awkardly to DaeHyun and sat down by him. 

 

JinHee walked in class not finding Daehyun and YoungJae,"Thank goodne......," She saw Sullie and Tori, "Great I'm stuck with these girls."

 

After introducing herself she was going to sit on the open seat next to the window but some guy just rsn into her taking the seat. "Ughh," JinHee complained as she stomped to the seat next to Tori. 

 

*IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG DAY* the twins thought to themselves the same time.

 

 

Author Note: Jesus!!!! SORRYY for late update haha!! I'm Stuck on EXO, "BABY DON'T CRY" HELPPP HAHA