Chapter 2

A Hateful Kind of Love

Alright, the name that HeeChul is calling DongHae is something that my little sister calls him. So don't be like WTF when you see it. Believe me, it's weird.


EunHyuk's POV

     I sat in the detention room for the second day in a row. Apparently, saying 'insignificant terms to another student on school grounds' wasn't allowed. Ha. I can say that that is a bunch o' bull because DongHae even stated some crap about the rules not applying after school. But, nooo. I'm obviously the bad guy here for lending little DongHae a few nice words. At least he could have said thank you or something instead of asking me whether I was a ert or not. What kind of question was that? Of course I was, but that still doesn't give the kid the right to ask such things. What happened to being appreciative when someone compliments you on your looks?.

     Only ten minutes left. I can assure that DongHae is out there in the principal's office doing some . Like work. Hmph. Maybe I should swing by and say a little somethin'. Though, there is the chance that he might call me a ert again and I could possibly get detention once more. So I don't know about that idea......

 

it. I'll visit him if I want to.

 

     What should I say, though? Like, 'Hey, baby. You look nice today.'                  

No. Too risky.

 

     'Have I seen you somewhere. Like maybe in my dreams?'                                

No. Too creepy.

 

     'Ayo, DongHae! How the hell have you been?'                                                  

No. Too informal.

 

     'Hello, DongHae. Has your day been one of perfection?'                                  

No. Too formal.

 

     'Hi, DongHae. How was your day?'                                                                        

Perfect.

 

     "HyukJae! Have you gone deaf? I said detention is over!" I jerked back much more violently than I ever jerked before at the booming sound of the teacher's nasal voice. Although this was against my will, before I left, I bowed in apologies and sprinted off in the direction of the office where DongHae possibly was. I assume I wasn't contributing much attention to my surroundings because before I even obtained a chance to become somewhat excited, I bumped into someone. Hella hard.

     "YAAH! WHAT THE HELL? WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING. I WILL CALL THE POLICE ON YOUR ." At this point, I wasn't sure whether I received a mindnumbing pain in my head because of the brutal impact or because of the annoying voice that was screaming at me.

     "Look. I'm sorry, but I'm in the best mood so I suggest that you not yell at my face for something that is kinda your fault too, dude."

 

     "Partially my fault?" He scoffed. "As if. I never make mistakes. I never make these uh, 'faults' as you refer to them as." Okay, who the hell is this 'royalty' that I'm speaking to? He sounds a bit like-

 

"DongHae! Isn't this the ert that you told me about?"

 

     I quickly turned my head in the direction this 'royalty' was yelling at now and saw the one and only DongHae.

 

     "Yeah, why?"

 

     "The dimwhit had the nerve to run in the hallways and smack his forehead against mine. Oh my god, am I bleeding HeeHae?

 

      "HeHe. No, HeeChul, you're not bleeding. Your face is still as perfect as ever."

 

     "Oh, Thank the Lord and his miracles! Anyways, HeeHae, I gotta go to Mr.Jang's classroom and get some papers, okay?" DongHae only nodded and 'HeeChul' ran away in the opposite direction. Before DongHae could get run from my grasp again, I leaped up from my spot and faced the beauty with a charming smile. He surely can't resist now.

 

     "Uhh. You have some blood on your teeth, HyukJae." Oh...Okay, maybe he can resist just a little. I attempted to wipe the red stain off my teeth with my jacket sleeves and looked back up. DongHae was gone.

 

.