Chapter 3

A Hateful Kind of Love

Rated M, maybe?

idk.gif

I didn't rate it, though, because I feel like you guys can handle a few extra cuss words. ^^


 

EunHyuk's POV
 
     The next day, I studied DongHae with great care and interest. Some may say I stared at DongHae harder and longer than the actual textbook in front of myself at this very moment. But don't pay attention to those people because they're lying. 
 
     Today, maybe, I could just go up to DongHae and ask, just 6 little words. Yeah just 6 litte wo-
 
 
"Hey!"
 
     I ferociously flinched back before frantically glancing around the nearly empty classroom. I really need to stop spacing out like that. Anyways, an unknown torso stood before me and that was all I had to see before I went, as I like to say, 'cray cray'.
 
     "DongHae!" I squeaked. Okay, maybe this didn't go over as smooth as I thought.
 
     He looked me staight in the eyes, seemingly skeptical about the noise I just made. I tried to play it off as cool, but I ended up falling onto the floor, thinking that the chair I was settled at had a back to it.
     I heard a loud laugh and I began to think it was DongHae, but this laugh was a deep, mocking one. DongHae's laugh sounded much more beautiful than this.
     I quickly stood up (with much trouble) and saw my angel and an ugly demon behind him.
 
     What was his name? HeeChul? Whatever, anyways, I discovered that it was this that had the nerve to laugh at me. Who was he anyways? The if I knew.
 
     "Yah! I've been wondering since, like, yesterday as to who you were! Would you mind telling me before I end up kicking you in the face, please?" I yelled at him. He stopped laughing and stared at me, directly in the eyes. All happiness faded from his face and got replace with a 'is this serious?' kind of look. I replied with a 'nigga, I ain't scurd' look before he sighed and finally introduced himself. Thank God, if I tried to kick him in the face I would end up pulling a muscle or something.
 
     "Alright, well since my face is still recovering from yesterdays events, I shall educate you imbecil. My name is Kim HeeChul, high school valedictorian. I suggest that you keep your dirty- feet away from my face and we'll be just fine, alright? Alright."
 
 
Dafuq?
 
Nigga, please.
 
 
     The more the boy spoke, the more I wanted to shove a TV down his throat. I can't even cope with what I'm listening to right now, but DongHae is just standing there, taking it all in. He's probably heard this backwards--hat give this speech way too many times.
 
     "-and I think you should treat me with more respect, as I am in a higher authority than you."
 
     "Alright, well can you repeat everything you said? I stopped listening after 'I don't give a f-"
 
     "HyukJae!" Before I finished, DongHae had interuppted me. He merely whispered my name but that, alone, was enough to make me melt. It was a signal to shut the hell up, though. I forgot all about what I was going to ask DongHae until Heechul opened his annoying mouth again.
 
     "C'mon, HeeHae. Let's go. I don't want to be around this low-life anymore." He angirly snatched DongHae's hand and dragged him out of the classroom.
 
     "Wait! Dong! I need to ask you some-"
 
 
"Save it. Me and DongHae are leaving so that you can go yourself in privacy."

 

tumblr_ltmtuopkef1qlhu6xo1_500.gif

 

Okay, well, I actually didn't intend to make HeeChul this mean, but it just felt like a good day to use the word '-hat.'^^

 

Lol. Bye, lovelies.

junhyung-k-bye.gif?w=350