Chapter 1

A Hateful Kind of Love
     EunHyuk's eye's followed DongHae as he sauntered over to the teacher's desk and placed down his test, being the first as always. DongHae was such a teacher's pet and everyone knew that. Even the teachers themselves would become somewhat agitated with DongHae's constant up. One teacher even told the brunette to 'dumb it down' and 'stop turning in his papers so early' which was retarded because he was perfect! Yes, Lee HyukJae thought that Lee DongHae was ing perfect.
 
     Not that he had a crush on him or anything like that.
 
     EunHyuk immediately slapped himself across the face (In his mind, of course) once he realized that he had been staring at perfection for 20 minutes now which only leaves him 5 to finish the stupid test. He began to panic and turned to his friend for help.
     "HongKi-ah, you're smart, do this for me!" He shoved the blasted pack of papers in HongKi's face loud enough the teacher glanced up in curiosity. Once he saw one of his dumbest students, HyukJae, shove his test in one of his smartest student's face, he rapidly called EunHyuk out.
 
     "Lee HyukJae! To the principal's office!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
     EunHyuk was twiddling his thumbs from boredom at this point. Apparently the principal had more important students to attend to, so he thought it would be a splendid idea to leave EunHyuk waiting for 2 hours, which his other teachers most likely had no problem with. He lazily drew another on the notepad that was on a tabletop beside him for the millionth time. There were an uncountable number of on the pad by now and it was all thanks to his principal. No, he was not going to blame himself for waiting this long.
     A loud whine brought EunHyuk out of his Weiner drawing.
 
     "Yah! What are you doing?!"
 
     HyukJae turned around, ready to smack some es for not appreciating his interpretation of the beauty of the male body. He stopped once he recognized DongHae, who was staring at him in disgust. Did he not like or something?
 
     "What do you mean, Mr.President?"
 
     DongHae scoffed and rolled his eyes, something he was very known for. EunHyuk imitated the snob which earned him a light smack on the back of the head and under the chin. DongHae deliberately snatched the baby-barf yellow notepad from HyukJae's hand and threw it into the trash bin. EunHyuk snickered.
 
     "Ja~ Don't throw the whole thing away. What if someone needed to use that?"
 
     "Then they'll have to suffer without the sight of peni."
 
     "Peni? Don't you mean es?"
 
     "Peni is the plural of ."
 
     "Whatever, liar."
 
     "HyukJae!" A loud yell emerging from the principal halted the two. "Did you just call your class president, DongHae, a liar?"
 
 
     "No, sir, I-"
 
     "Yes!" DongHae decided that now in the conversation would be a good time to just barge right in and ruin everything. And by everything, Eunhyuk means the birthday party for EunMi, his little sister, that was held after school. Now the time after school is occupied with detention and EunHyuk almost, ALMOST detested DongHae for this, but that wasn't possible for the blonde as he had already decided to never dislike DongHae for anything, as he was to perfect. And his beauties outweighed his flaws. If he even had any.
     In the detention room, EunHyuk's stomach used it's mating call rather loudly and he mmediately remembered the large chocolate bar in his backpack. He conjured up a lie and rose his hand, not before letting another fellow..... delinquent in on it.
 
     "Ma'am! I heard a scream outside the door. I think you should go check it out."
 
     "HyukJae, don't start with me-"
 
     "It's true Miss! I heard it as well! EunHyuk sunbaenim isn't lying!"
 
     "Yeah, I heard it too!"
 
     "Me, too"
     "Yeah, I heard it!" Soon, various yells were directed at the teacher about this 'totally real' screaming emitting from the hallways. Eventually, the poor teacher caved into their shallow lies and left the teenagers alone for just a few JUST A FEW minutes to come back to total chaos.
 
     BaekHo was slapping another student on the , JongHyun was screaming at SuHo to, and I quote "Give him his stash back' Whatever the hell that means, EunHyuk thought, WooHyun was chasing Eli around the classroom for some unknown reason, and EunHyuk had a brown stain coating the rim of his mouth. None of them had noticed that the teacher had made an appearance until she loudly cleared which caused all the students to dart for their unassigned seats.
 
     "Aish. I've had enough of these kids. DongHae! Come babysit them for the last 30 minutes."
 
     All the boys groaned except for HyukJae, who was very excited to see DongHae. In stepped a brunette wearing a tight wife beater and skinny jeans. HyukJae's jaw went slack and his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets at the sight. Since when did Mr.Perfect dress informally? Other students noted this as well because as soon as the teacher exited the classroom, one of the boys asked,
 
     "Why are you showing off your shoulder's?"
 
     "Yeah, you never allowed me to show off my shoulders!"
 
     "Why do you think you get to?"
 
     DongHae answered the questions directed at his clothing shortly and sternly, as always.
 
     "Because. It is after school hours and after school hours, you are allowed to dress in whatever you please."

 

     HyukJae raised his hand in an attempt to garner DongHae's attention.

 

     "Yes, HyukJae?"

 

 

 

"You should be underdressed more often."