One

Super Woman

 

"Ok let's spin the bottle!" Sandeul eagerly said and reached out his hand to spin the massive 1.5 litre empty bottle that was once filled with pepsi 10 minutes ago.
 
The bottle spun round quickly and it slowly came to a stop. The mouth of the bottle pointed to a surprised Ji Eun.
 
"So what do you choose?" Suzy asked eagerly.
 
"Dare!" Ji Eun answered.
 
"Oppa, what dare do you think we should give her?" Suzy shook Sandeul's arm.
 
"Hmm, ok this a really hard dare. I dare you to protect Daehyun from any harm," Sandeul grinned.
 
"Huh! That's so easy!" Ji Eun boasted and flipped her hair.
 
"Ji Eun ah, are you sure? You can't even block a single kiss from me!" Daehyun leaned forward and quickly pecked her lips.
 
"Oppa, you're so mean! Aish oppa!" Ji Eun pouted, blushing. 
 
"Ehm, excuse me, we're still here! No time for mushiness! Anyway,  you failed to prove that you're strong enough to protect your boyfriend! Now you have to do a forfeit!" Sandeul stuck out his tongue at her.
 
"Maldo andwae! That's not fair! I haven't even had the chance to protect Daehyun!" 
 
Suddenly, Sandeul leaned across Ji Eun and tried to punch Daehyun. However, his attempt to punch his dear best buddy was futile as Ji Eun immediately reached out her hand and blocked his punch.
 
"Huh! I told you I could protect my man!" she raised her chin and grinned. She then shoved his arm away.
 
"Woah, I didn't know you were so strong dongsaeng!" Suzy giggled.
 
-------
 
Teehee! I'm so excited about this fic lol. dodndsidbxbnsla