Chapter 3

My Big "Brother"

It's been 6 months since Jaejoong and Yunho got married and the three boys became step-brothers.

"KIM KARAM, KIM DAEJUN, GET UP THIS INSTANT OR YOU WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Jaejoong yells from the bottom of the stairs and he pouts as he continues to cook breakfast. Daejun sits up in his bed and he rubs his sleepy eyes. He puts on his school uniform and he walks downstairs.

"Good morning dad...morning Yunho, Hanbyul," He says as he sits at the table while still half asleep.

"Morning, you slept pretty late today," Yunho says as he reads his newspaper.

"I had a lot of homework last night and i wanted to finish it all so i stayed until 2 am to do it," Daejun says as he yawns. Jaejoong smiles and he puts a plate of food in front of his eldest son.

"Dad, have you seen my blazer?" Karam asks from the stairs.

"It's in the landuary room," the feminie man says as he plates more food for his youngest son. Daejun hears the doorbell and he gets up. When he opens the door, he sees his best friend standing there.

"Morning Kyumin, you are just in time for breakfast," the boy says as he lets the slightly older male inside of the house. Hanbyul glares at the boy who hugs Daejun and he sees the younger smirk at him. He gets up and hands the plate to Jaejoong.

"I'm leaving early," he says as he grabs his bag then he leaves the house.

"That's odd, he isn't usually like this," Yunho says as he finishes his food.

*at the school*

"Dude, you okay? I've never seen you grit your teeth before," Changmin says to Hanbyul who keeps glaring at Kyumin and Daejun.

"I think it has to do with Daejun hyung and Kyumin hyung, Changmin hyung," Karam says as he drinks his milk.

"I guessed that Karam, but i want him to admit it," Changmin whispers into the boy's ear causing the younger to blush.

"Everyone, i'd like to say something," Kyumin says as he stands up. Everyone in the cafeteria looks at the boy as he holds Daejun's hands.

"Kim Daejun, i love you with all my heart and soul. Will you go out with me?" Kyumin says as he looks into the boy's eyes. Hanbyul gets upset and he leaves the cafeteria. Daejun sees him leave and he goes after his step brother.

"I'm an idoit! I should have told him sooner!" Hanbyul says as he punches a locker, not seeing his hand start bleeding.

"Hanbyul!" Daejun says as he grabs the elder and brings him to the nurse's office.
*at the nurse's office*

"what were you thinking by punching a locker?" Daejun says as he cleans the wounds. Hanbyul winces as his hand is bandaged and he sighs.

"Sorry...i just got so mad when Kyumin confessed in front of everyone and asked you out," Hanbyul says as he looks down.

"Why were you mad?" the younger boy asks his older step brother while making him look up. Instead of giving an answer, Hanbyul leans in and kisses Daejun gently.

"I love you Kim Daejun," the elder says after pulling away.

Me: I am back people~! I am sorry i haven't updated in so long, but i am back to do some updating. Now that Hanbyul has confessed, what will be Daejun's answer? Find out next time. Till then, SARANGHAEYO~!