Chapter 1

My Big "Brother"
(I'm sorry that the lines with the conversations aren't paragrapghed. I'm on a tablet doing this) *story start* "I can't believe you got engaged without telling us!" a young raven haired boy says to his father. The boy's name is Kim Daejun and his father is Kim, soon-to-be Jung, Jaejoong. "Daejun, you know that your Halmoni said that if I didn't remarry she's take you and Karam to live with her. I wasn't going to let that happen," Jaejoong says patting the younger Kim brother's head. Daejun looks at his ten year old brother who is sitting and playing his video game. "Besides, Yunho is ver-" Jaejoong starts saying, but is cut off by his oldest son. "YOU'RE MARRYING JUNG YUNHO!? MY TEACHER!?" Daejun yells/asks. Karam looks up at his father with a shocked face. "His son HATES ME!" the oldest son says. "I'm sure that's not true," Jaejoong says as the doorbell rings. Karam answers it and Yunho walks in with his son, Hanbyul. "Boojae," Yunho says kissing his fiancé's cheek. "Yunnie not in front of the kids. Save that for later," Jaejoong says running his finger down Yunho's chest. Daejun covers his little brother's eyes. "There is a child in the room," he says. The couple blush and head upstairs to "spend time together" leaving the three "siblings" downstairs. Daejun uncovers Karam's eyes as he glares at Hanbyul. "why is YOUR dad marrying OUR dad?" he asks his voice laced with venom. "Look, I know we've gotten off on the wrong foot but I'd like to make up since we're going to be brothers. What do you say?" Hanbyul says. Daejun walks upstairs to his room, ignoring the sounds from his father's room. *The next day; at school* Daejun walks into his soon-to-be step-father's class and just puts his head on his desk. "Dae, you okay?" a voice asks. The raven haired boy looks up and sees his friends; Kyumin, Daehyun, and Yoseob. "no, I'm not okay. I found out who my dad is engaged to," Daejun says. "Who!?" they all ask. "Him," Daejun points to their teacher. The three's eyes widen and their mouths drop. "MR. JUNG!?" they yell loudly. "Boys, this is a classroom not a yelling room. Please use your inside voices," Yunho says. "S-Sorry Mr. Jung," they says. *After School* "Hey, Hanbyul isn't that one of your soon-to-be step-brothers?" one of Hanbyul's friends, Changmin,says. The blonde looksnover and sees Karam waiting at the school gates. "Yeah, what about him?" he asks. "He's freaking cute is what," Changmin says. "Karam, what are you doing here?" a voice says. The two looks over as Daejun goes over to his brother. "I have to bring someone for my parent-teacher conference and appa isn't off yet," the ten year old says. Daejun sighs and follows his brother to his school. "The NERVE of that teacher to say that you need to be raised in a more "sophisticated home!" Daejun rants as soon as they get home. Karam watches as his older brother paces while ranting. "What's wrong, Daejun?" Jaejoong asks walking into the house. "I went to Karam's parent-teacher conference and his teacher said that he should live in a better home with a more sophisticated educationer than his own father or brother. Someone like his Halmoni! I bet she called the school to tell them that he didn't have have a good educationer at home!" Daejun says. Jaejoong looks at Karam who nods saying it was true. "I'll go call her to check why his teacher said that," their father says going to the phone. "I can't belibe her, " Jaejoong says hanging up the phone a few minutes later. "she wants to take Karam away from us," he says. "I don't want to," the younger Kim says. "we won't let her. Now, finish your homework and head to bed. Goodnight," Jaejoong says leaving the room, the three fall asleep with worrisome thoughts in their heads. (I hope you guys like this chapter. Till next time, SARNAGHAE~)