Chapter 2

My Big "Brother"
"Dad, it'll be fine. Mr Jun-I mean Yunho loves you too much to leave you at the alter," Daejun says to keep his father calm. "I know, but I can't help but to be nervous. I wasn't nervous when I married your mother but I'm too in love with him. That doesn't mean I wasn't in love with your mother either, but I'm more in love with Yunho than your mother. Listen to me rambling on like a schoolgirl with a crush," Jaejoong says pacing. Karan watches as he sits in his ring bearer tuxedo. "What was mom like?" he asks. The two look at the youngest person in the room and look upset. Karam was only five when jaejoong's wife died, but he didn't know her because she stayed in the hospital most of his life. Daejun sits next to his brother and pats his head. "Well, mom was very kind and caring. She loved us both, but she was very sick. I'm sure she's watching us from heaven and smiling," the elder brother says. Karam looks out the window at the sky and smiles lightly. A knock comes on the door and Kyumin walks in. "We're ready," he says then walks back out. Daejun stands and takes his father's hand. The three walk out and start the wedding. *Later that night* Daejun watches as his father and step-father dance. "They look happy," he says to no one. Daejun sees his younger brother dancing with one of Hanbyul's friends. "Having fun by yourself?" a voice says. The fourteen year old looks up and sees Hanbyul sit next to him. "I was until you showed up," Daejun says. Hanbyul looks over at his other younger step-brother and his jaw drops. "Question; how old is Karam?" he asks. "Ten," Daejun says not looking at the other. "Well, I guess he got his first kiss. Good for him," Hanbyul says. Daejun looks at his brother and and glares at Changmin. "You're very protective of your brother, huh?" Hanbyul asks. "Yeah, he and my appa were all I had. Now we've got your appa and you I guess," the fourteen year old says smiling lightly. Hanbyul smiles and takes the younger's hand. "I'm glad your war-," the older starts saying, but is cut off by Kyumin grabbing Daejun's hand and pulling him up. 'Why do people keep interrupting?' he thinks. *At the house, later* Daejun walks into his room with Kyumin laughing about something at school. "There's no way that happened," the raven haired boy says. "It's true. Ryeowook-hyung tripped and fell face first into Dayon-hyung's lap!" the red head says. Daejun walks a bit and trips pulling Kyumin on top of him. "Ow, sorry Min. Didn't mean to pull you down," the slightly younger boy says. He tries to get up, but the slightly older boy doesn't. "Min? What are you doing?" Daejun asks. Kyumin leans down and kisses the other. "I'll be right back with my stuff," he says after he pulls away, gets up, and leaves. "Just cause your his friends doesn't mean I'm letting you getting him," Hanbyul says leaning against the wall. "Neither am I since he's your step-brother," Kyumin says glaring. (Uh-oh, a rivalry has already formed in just the second chapter! I hope Daejun is prepared for this one. What will happen, find out in the next chapter. Till then, SARANGHAE~!)