Thanks for everything.I love you,hyung.

My Endless Love

After playing games on Junhyung`s laptop,they decided to watch a movie on tv, the Doowoon couple joined them. After half hour, Kiseung couple got home.

"Well...well...well.. look at that"Hyunseung said up. All members looked at him.

"What a sweet couple...Junseob, hyung.."Gikwang continue his hyung sentence. They all bursted out laughing, expect Junseob whose was blushing.

"Yah, stop teasing us like that."said Yoseob.He didn`t realise that Junhyung was looking at his cutie face.. Then,Yoseob whisper something to his lover`s ear...

"Hyung,I need to go to the bathroom.Can you help me?"Yoseob asked and Junhyung nodded, he excused himself to others member..

"Excuse us for a moment. By the way,the food is getting cold.. you guys should eat that food fast,Gikwang,Hyunseung hyung.."Then,he carried Yoseob and heading to the bathroom. Kiseung couple and Doojoon are surprise with Junhyung action.

"Yah,why did Junhyung carry Yoseob to the bathroom?Can`t he walk by himself?"Hyunseung asked as he sit on the couch..

"Nope.Yoseob hyung got bruises on his left ankle.So he can`t walk for a few days."Dongwoon explained but his eyes still on the tv screen and still be hugged by Doojoon.They all nodded as sign `agree`  with the reason.. Then,here`s come Hyunseung teasing hobby...

"Gikwang-ah,can you carry me to the room? My feet hurt so bad."Hyunseung asked as Junseob couple arrived at the living room. Everyone laughed except Junseob couple. Yoseob didn`t uttered a word but Junhyung made a fierce face.The living room became quiet as Junhyung made his face like that.

"Yoseob-ah,we're just kidding,okay? Please don`t make you face like that."  said Doojoon on Kiseung couple behalf.

"It`s okay,hyung.Sorry, I need go to sleep now. Good night." said Yoseob and smile weakly.

"Are you okay,hyung?" Gikwang asked as everyone in the living room got worried. Yoseob nodded and he try to get up by himself. He refused help from Junhyung at first but Junhyung carried Yoseob forcefully whether Yoseob liked it or not. After he put Yoseob on the rapper's bed safely .Junhyung headed back to the living room.

"Yah,hyung.Could you please stop teasing him like that?You nearly made him cry."said Junhyung fiercely.He readied his hand to punch Hyunseung face but Gikwang prevented it from happen.

"Hyung...hyung,calm down.Okay,we`re sorry.Yoseob hyung will never happy if you keep on going."said Gikwang as he tried to calm down his hyung.. They only heard Junhyung sigh heavily and he walk to his room.. Meanwhile in the living room,

"Hyunseung,you`re lucky he didn`t punch you face.I have told you that you should control your attitude.. But I don`t think its was your fault totally.."said Doojoon as he heading to the kitchen and took out a coke.

"Why not?" They all asked.

"Junhyung is overeaction,I guess."said Doojoon confidently.All nodded.

"Yah,hyung. Let`s go take bath together?"Gikwang asked and hugged his hyung from the back.

"Arasso."Hyunseung replied happily. They all gone to their room.The light has been off execpt in Junseob room.. Junhyung was still awake to write lyrics but no ideas come to him. Maybe he's in stress now. Then, he turned around to see if Yoseob was sleeping but Yoseob wasn't.

"Yoseob-ah,why aren't you sleeping?"Junhyung asked as he heading to his lover..

"Ani.. I can`t sleep with the lights on..Can you please turn it off,hyung?"Yoseob replied. 

"Arasso." asimple reply from Juhyung. Yoseob`s ankle felt better than before.Thanks to his yeobo. As Junhyung laid on his bed,Yoseob planted a kiss on Junhyung cheek..

"Thanks for everything.I love you,hyung."said Yoseob.

"You're welcome,yeobo. I love you too.. Promise me it will be forever."Junhyung replied.

"Promise.."And again they were kissing..

"I will never let anyone hurt you again..You are my endless love,Yoseob.."Junhyung whispered to Yoseob ear as they hugged each other and went to their little dreamland....

 

 

THE END....<3

 

 

A/P:so how was the end of the story??? i will make it better next time...

I will make new story soon and sorry for the late update... i need to focus on my study too... huhuhu