Let`s go to sleep now,yeobo...

My Endless Love

After 8 hours practicing at CUBE studio,all of the B2ST members headed to their dorm.On their way there, all of the B2ST members fell asleep expect Yoseob. Of course he felt tired and in fact he`s the most. But Yoseob afraid to sleep in van / car after his parent accident. No one knew the truth expect Junhyung.Finally they arrived at their dorm.

In the dorm....

"Yah, I'm so tired but I'm hungry too.Should I eat something?"Doojoon ask his visual maknae.

"Depends on you hyung.But it will better if you just go to sleep.Food can make you stay awake for long time, ya' know..."Yoseob explained, his eyes still on the Tv screen.Doojoon nodded and went to his room followed by Dongwoon to sleep.

"Sobbie-ah,don't you fell tired?"asked Hyunseung with a weird face, Kikwang's expression the same as Hyunseung's. 

"Yeah,but I want to watch this show.I'll be in bed in 30 minutes.Why?" Yoseob replied. His hyung made a weird face due to the visual maknae's attitude. 

"Yoseob hyung,you should be in bed now or you'll will wake up late tomorrow." suggested Gikwang. Junhyung smiled and spoke up..

'"Just wait patiently Gikwang .By the way you should go to sleep now. You have your own schedule for tomorrow,right?" Gikwang and Hyunseung nodded.Then walked into their room to sleep.

"Yah hyung. What did you mean by 'Just wait' to Gikwang?" Yoseob asked  as he turned to meet Junhyung face to face. Junhyung chuckled and continued.

"Anio..." He disappeared  into Junseob's room.Yoseob still unsatisfied with Junhyung.He continue to watch the show. Meanwhile,Junhyung was awake in Junseob's room. He look at his watch."40 minutes have passed," Junhyung said quietly and headed to the living room.When he arrived at the living room,he chuckled....Yoseob was sleeping on the floor..

"As expected.You would be sleeping like this if you watch Tv late at night .Yoseob,you should see your face when you sleep. It's so cute." Junhyung carried Yoseob to their room. He placed Yoseob on his bed. Junhyung want to sleep together with Yoseob that night. Suddenly,Yoseob talked.

"Hyung,do you know that I love you?But I`m afraid to confess because I`m afraid that I`ll be rejected again.."Yoseob stopped as he tears flowed onto Junhyung`s shirt..

"It`s okay,Yoseob.I`ll never reject you because I love you too..."Junhyung kissed his lover's forehead and hugged him tightly.

"Let`s go to sleep now,yeobo."said Junhyung as they both fell asleep..

 

 

 

A/P:the story haven`t done yet.... it will be done soon... plez comment....