Yah,hyung.What wrong with your ankle?

My Endless Love

As asual,all four members left the dorm early and left Junseob couple, who was still sleeping together. Suddenly, Junhyung heard a loud thud in his room. He woke up and he realise that Yoseob was gone. Then he heard a voice...

"Aggrhh.... It hurt." Oh no,his lover fell from his bed. He chuckle a bit, then he lifted Yoseob up, to sleep in his bed again. He looked over Yoseob's boyfrom top to bottom.

"Yoseob-ah,your left ankle has bruises.It looks pretty serious. Are you okay?"

"I`m okay, but it still hurts."Yoseob replied weakly. 

"Okay,I`ll be right back."Junhyung heading to kitchen and took a wet towel and bandages. He came back quickly then, wrapped Yoseob`s ankle with the bandage. That made Yoseob smile happily.

"Hyung.." Yoseob called. Junhyung turned around and Yoseob planted a kiss on Junhyung`s lips. Yoseob stoped and spoke up...

"Thanks for everything."Junhyung nodded and kiss his lover`s lips back..

"You`re lucky today, ya` know?"Junhyung replied and grinned.

"Why?"Yoseob asked with a nervous voice. It was Junhyung`s scary grinned.

"If it wasn`t your ankle,I would take you down." Junhyung said.

"Yah,hyung.What a dirty brain."Then,he hit his hyung`s arm lightly.They both laughed. Finally,the bandage was done..

"Yoseob-ah,how`s your sleep last night?" Junhyung asked him.Junhyung really cares about Yoseob.That make Yoseob more in love with his hyung.

"Ne,it was wonderful. I`m so comfortable last night. Hyung,did you carried me last night from the living room?"Yoseob asked ,although he already knew the truth. Junhyung nodded and Yoseob smiled happily. Junhyung wanted to get up from his bed but Yoseob held his hand tightly.

"Where are you going,hyung?" Yoseob asked. Junhyung smiled and said...

"I`m heading to the kitchen... want come with me?" Yoseob nodded. He tried to get up but his ankle hurted. He tried again and finally he made it. But not for long. Yoseob didn't want Junhyung to think that he's doing it on purpose...Yoseob want to make his second move. He couldn't and he fell fortunately,Junhyung was there. The rapper put his hand around Yoseob`s waist and turn his body so that Yoseob is on top his body.They both fell to the floor. Yoseob felt Junhyung breath.

"Hyung,why are you breathing so heavily? Are you okay?"Yoseob asked him.

"Ne, I just worry about you. From now on,let me know if you want to go anywhere,arasso?" Junhyung pinched his yeobo's cheek. That made Yoseob blush. He chuckle, finally Junhyung decide to carry Yoseob to the kitchen and anywhere that Yoseob wanted to go. The rapper put Yoseob on the table, Yoseob sat down quietly. His face still flushed bright red and Junhyung handed his lover a chocolate latte with foam. Yoseob smiled happily and gave his hyung a kiss like he was saying 'thank you'. They are having fun together. The vocalist fed Junhyung and  Junhyung did the same to Yoseob .They heading to the living room. Junhyung put Yoseob on his lap and sst on the couch. They were playing games on Junhyung`s laptop. At times they burst to laughter. After a few minutes,Doowoon couple came back.

"Hello,we`re back..."They said in the same time. Junseob couple continued laughing while playing games.

"Yah,what are you guys doing? Have you done all the chores,Yoseob?" Doojoon asked.Then his maknae spoke up...

"Yah,hyung.What wrong with your with your ankle?"

"Nothing much.I`m fine now."Yoseob replied with smile.

"Hyung,it`s okay.I will do all Yoseob's work later."Junhyung answered Doojoon question earlier.Doojoon nodded.

"Okay then,.."Doojoon grab his maknae waist from back and said..

"Let`s go take a bath together,Woonie."

"Okay, hyung."Dongwoon replied happily...

 

 

 

A/P: hope you like my story... it will be done soon...