CHAPTER 21

Can You Be Mine

CHAPTER 21

 

It's been a few days since Victoria and Nichkhun went back from Thailand, it has become one of Victoria's favorite places in the world. Instead of staying in a hotel, Nichkun's family insisted that they stay at their ancestral home so the family can get to know Victoria more.

"Grandma called last night, she was asking me when are we going back again" during their stay, Victoria gained the entire Horvejkul's affection, never in her wildest dream did she expect Nichkun's family to welcome her so warmly.

"Really? She also called me just this morning asking the same thing" Nichkhun wasn't surprised anymore, he sat on the couch beside her and wrap his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him.

"They all love you" Victoria looked at him, their faces just an inch apart. "I love them too" she mentally panicked because of what she had said. She doesn't know when exactly but she finally admitted to herself that she is madly and deeply inlove with this man holding her. The two never got the chance to talk about their feelings toward each other, but the embrances and kisses on each others cheeks are enough to convey their feelings to one another. Nichkhun knows that she have a lot going on inside her head especially her upcoming birthday, where everything will be decided. He simply kissed her on the forhead and burried his face on the crooked of her neck.

"Do you want to go back to LA before your birthday? We can have a pre-celebration party there if you want to" he asks changing the topic. Victoria was tempted to agree but she knows that the week before the D-Day is the most crucial and today marks the first day of that dreadful week.

"I want to but I can't."

"It's okay, we can always go whenever we want to in the future" he said.

 

"WHERE IS SHE?" Nichkhun's voice belowed inside his office, his head of security just informed him that Victoria is not in her apartment of Chun's.

"Sir, we are doing our best to find her" he exhales and slump back on his seat and burried his face on his hands.

"I'm sorry" he said when he finally calmed down, "I'm just worried."

"It's okay sir, I will inform you as soon as we have a lead."

"Yes please, thank you and again, I'm sorry" the door suddenly opens and his secretary rushed in.

"Sir, you need to see this" she said and open the television.

 

The entire nation focusses their eyes on the Song Clan. Tomorrow marks the 23rd birthday of the infamous Song Twins..

 

The background seems to fade and Nichkhun's brain went overdrive as aerial shots of a male and female entering the the Song Mansion was shown, he pretty damn sure that the male is Donghae and with her is Victoria.

"Get that picture from the station and make sure no other station can get a hold of that. I want you to kill all news about the Song Twins" he instructed his secretary. "I don't care if you need to pay them just make sure that it's a total blackout until tomorrow evening announcement" with that, his secretary rushed outside to do what she was instructed to.

After giving additional instruction to his chief of security, he pressed the button on the intercom.

"Get Leeteuk Song on the line, now!"

 

 

 

waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.... it's been a while since the last time I updated, been busy with work and all. Thank you soooooo much to all the readers out there! Sad but the story's about to end, I hope I did not disappoint the readers at all. Again, thank you so much for the support and encouragement.

 Love lots!!