CHAPTER 12

Can You Be Mine

CHAPTER 12

The Song Legacy

 

The Song is one of the most powerful and influential families in the business world, the Song Empire more known as the Song Group of Companies is built and founded by late father of the present day CEO, Seunghyun Song. The business is founded by the honest and loyal employees of the company; it's very unorthodox how that company is run by the Songs, at first many people questions the way they run the business but the elder Songs proved that his method can be very effective and efficient thus succesfully building his empire through years of hardwork and perseverance.

Business is business, not everyone will be friendly some will even be enemies. They say that a supposed business partner abused and violated one the company employee enraging the Elder Song and decided to break the deal and ban him from doing any business transactions with anyone associated with the Song Corporation. This pushed the businessman to hire assasins to kill the Songs, the Gavrilos is a family of hired assassins known for killing ifluential and famous people; one night, the family sent two of their best to do the job but one of them was heavily injured by the guard, they were captured and brought in front of the Elder Song. They found out that the assassins sent by the Gavrilos are husband and wife and the woman that time was pregnant, because she herself was pregnant at that time, she asks her husband to let the couple go because she cannot bear to be the cause of an unborn child's death, due to his wife's pleading, the Elder Song decided to let them go. Knowing that they are in debt with the man for sparing their lives, the male assassin made a promise that the Gavrilos will stop hunting any member of his family until he or she reached the age of 23. The man stayed true to his words and because of this, Seunghyun Song kept all his children in secret and introduced them when they reached the promised age.

Twenty two years ago, Hanyul Song, wife of Seunghyun Song and famous international lawyer gave birth to twins; no one knows the gender or what kind of twins was born in the family. Two years after, the Gavrilo family requested to secretly meet Seunghyun Song; the Songs were surprised to meet a very young head of the Clan which turns out to be the unborn child his mother decided to spare. The young Garvilo thanked the couple for sparing his parents life allowing him to experience their care and love even for a short period of time, he said that his parents always say that they are forever in debt with the Song but because of reputation and family principle they cannot back off with the promised assassination then he told them that he was dying of a rear disease medicine anywhere in the world has yet no cure for and promised that no one will ever come after their family once the twins successfully reach their 23rd birthday.

 

NICHKHUN

I was engrossed by Changmin's story, I realized how fortunate my sister and I was to experience both my parens love our entire lives.

"How do you know so much?" I ask him, Victoria was quiet beside him typing on her cellphone, probably telling the others about tonight dinner invitation.

"Let's just say someone close to the family told me the story" he said. "So what do you think?"

"I don't know... I mean... it must be really hard for them" I said and Changmin was just nodding in agreement.

 

 

Hi there! So how's the story so far? Hope everyone likes it, let me know what you think! :)