FIRST DATE??

GMINOR COUPLE VS SHOE COUPLE

???:jiyeon-ah!!(waving hand)

jiyeon and jinwoon turn their head.jinwoon lift his right eyebrow.

JY: JB-ah..(smile)is the class has over?

JB:(nod his head cutely).but dont worry.the teacher didnt mad at  you.she understands the situation.(smile calmly)

jinwoon chuckles and make JB feel slightly mad.JB stare at jinwoon with his eyes full of anger.jinwoon stands while ruffling his hair and left them two.

JB:pretty angel,how about a lunch?my treat!(melting smile)

 

JB and jiyeon walks together to the school cafe.jiyeon then take a sit while JB go to make the order.suddenly his phone vibrates. 'you have 1 new massage'.

he then open the massage and it is his mother. 'jaebum~ah.today is appa's birthday.dont forget to buy some gift for him'

JB:(ruffles his hair)aigoo~how can i forgot!

he was about to walks when someone bump into him and that someone fall.

???:ouch!!(crinckles her forehead)

JB:mian.gwenchana?(helps her to stand)

???:nae~(lift her head)

JB: IU?oh,its you...jinja mainhae...did you hurt somewhere?

IU:naega gwenchanayo.....(smile shyly) by the way,its not your fault.i'm the one who bumps you.

JB:(smile)its ok.be careful next time,okay?

 

IU lleft and JB continue his walking.after make the order and get the food,he makes his way to the table.he smiles to jiyeon and take his seat.

JY:what makes you so long?i was about to get you at the counter.

JB: mian,angel.there was an small accident earlier. IU was bumped into me and she fell.luckily,she was fine.

JY:mwo?IU-shi was here?just where is she?

JB:molla.ppalli meoggo.i want to take you to somewhere?

JY:somewhere?somewhere where?

JB:secret...(smile)just finish your meal and follow me.then you will know where we will go.arasso?

JY:nae~but why did i have to follow you?

JB:well,just think it as our first date!(melting wink)

JY:(smile shyly)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kinda short but here some moments for jiyeon and jb.

hope you(dear readers) will like it.

sorry for the poor writing skill.

keep reading and supporting me!

do comment and subscribe

kamsahamnida!*bow*